Stop Posting Galactus Vs Superman Threads!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marcus4600
Okay, I'm just gonna make one statement, and then some beckoning.

SUPERMAN, IN NO WAY, SHAPE, OR INCARNATION COULD DEFEAT GALACTUS AT ANY TIME OR PLACE! GET OVER IT!

Okay, now this is for all you Supes fanboys that just won't let it go. Superman is a very powerful hero that has had some great feats, and he's a legendary hero. (yes, I'm giving respect to a hero that I despise) However, you need to acknowledge the fact that Superman is not all powerful, and there are beings out there that just own him, like Gog, Doomsday, and obviously Galactus. Am I trying to say that Superman is a bad hero? No. Am I downing you for your love for your favorite superhero? Not in this thread, at least. However, you guys just need to drop it, and post Superman fights that would be interesting, like Superman vs Hyperion from Supreme Power, or Silver Surfer. Superman vs Galactus ends up with Supes like these smilies:
hang spam_laser or giljotiini

We need more stuff like this:
starwars

LordKaos
rock cheers clap clapping

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by LordKaos
rock cheers clap clapping

*Standing ovation*

Yes, ide like to debate interesting superman threads, not 1 sided ones*

DigiMark007
While the point is a valid one, this might not be the best idea.

Leave this up long enough, and eventually people will start spiting it by opening the kind of stupid threads that it protests.

I concur with the sentiment, but must close this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.