V vs Ozymadians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr.Fate
both created by Alan Moore in two of the best comics ever. Both have above normal human abilities in strength, speed and intelligiance and boeth could be considered a little Crazy. So who would win in a fight no prep

and which one do you think had the better plan to make the world a better place and which one do you think worked better. Fake a alien invasion or destroy the goverment

TheKahn
I'd have to go with Ozzy in all three scenarios. Ozzy has defiently show the ability to multi-task which I think should give him a advantage in a fist fight.

His plan to also took years to set in motion and, personally, I think it was more original, creative, and more difficult to pull off (stopping a nuclear war between the superpowers with a fake alien invasion blink )

Dr.Fate
good points

Mider
well i dont think anyone ever gave much feats for ozymadians i might be wrong but for SURE no one gave many feats for V can we have feats and bios?

TheKahn
All I could find was a synopsis for V for Vendetta but it doesn't really explain V's abilities. He seems to have been slightly physically and mentally.
http://img437.imageshack.us/my.php?image=death73ur.jpg

Here is one for Ozzy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozymandias_%28comics%29
It's been a while since I've read Watchmen but I remember he took on and beat Night Owl and Rorschach, as well as catching a bullet with his bare hands.

grey fox
V seems to be some sort of meta-human . He was experimented on in the Larkhill Resettlement Camp . This turned him from basic person into what he is , after all no ordinary man can construct mustard gas and napalm out of ordinary gardening and mechanical supplies (except for mcguyver , but that guy can make a tank out of a stick of used bubblegum)

He has superb hand to hand skills ( he kills a man in a single blow) has a good knowledge of demolitions . Slightly above human durability (he jumped onto a speeding train and landed with ease) and is skilled with knives , able to throw them easily. He can also be quite sadistic , causing a paedophilic priest to eat a poisoned wafer and caused a fully grown man to snap and go insane.

Sir Whirlysplat
Ozyman become the richest in the World and catches bullets. His gadgets seemed Reed Richards level.

R.O.T. Yahman
I haven't read V , and i haven't read all of Watchmen yet sad

So I'm boycotting this fight !

Rorshach vs Batman ! smile

Etrigan
Ozy wins. He can catch bullets. His skills are equal to V's if not higher, and he is just as intelligent.

who?-kid
Too equal.

Dr.Fate
i'm so glad this isn't a dead post like some others. I really thought this would be a good match up. anyone want to give odds on the fight. from what you guys have said its Ozzy 6/10 or 7/10 but it sure would be some fight

grey fox
V owns ozy's punk ass. He could simply poke him to kill him .

TheKahn
Originally posted by grey fox
V owns ozy's punk ass. He could simply poke him to kill him .

pokey = rip

Etrigan
I'm sure it would be one helluva fight.

V would probably throw some knives at Oz, who would dodge them, going on the defensive for quite a bit. Then V would try melee combat with a pair of his knives. Both would get in a good amount of acrobatic manouvers and skilled martial arts blows. Then I can just see something like this happening:

V lands a blow that would kill any normal man. Oz would collapse, and then stager to his feet. V would be astonished, but Oz would give a speech on how he came prepared with a special material or device that protects him from that sort of attack. Then they would fight some more, V would get Oz in a neck-snapper lock, Oz would sweep him, and then there would be some more talk about defeat and prep. Oz would leave, leaving V defeated but by no means dead.

I dunno, it's just an idea. I can see it happening.

who?-kid
Ozzy is a good fighter, sure, but he ain't Iron Fist or Batman. In the comics, he only fights four times (I think).

- one time against the Comedian, and he lost.
- many years later, he surprised an (probably drunk) old Comedian, who was like 65 years or so, and killed him.
- another "fight" was when he caught the bullet (wasn't much of a fight btw)
- then there was the "final fight" between him and Rohrschah/that Owl dude. He surprised them (thanks to his speed) and beat them.

V doesn't fight that much either, but definitely more. And is just as quick as Ozzy. That's why I say it's almost impossible to determine who will be the winner of this fight.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by who?-kid
Ozzy is a good fighter, sure, but he ain't Iron Fist or Batman. In the comics, he only fights four times (I think).

- one time against the Comedian, and he lost.
- many years later, he surprised an (probably drunk) old Comedian, who was like 65 years or so, and killed him.
- another "fight" was when he caught the bullet (wasn't much of a fight btw)
- then there was the "final fight" between him and Rohrschah/that Owl dude. He surprised them (thanks to his speed) and beat them.

V doesn't fight that much either, but definitely more. And is just as quick as Ozzy. That's why I say it's almost impossible to determine who will be the winner of this fight.

Owl was out of shape and Rory tried it on him twice once from behind with a fork, Ozzy doesn't even look at him to block it. Nothing V did indicates that sort of skill. Although I agree we know little of either in combat really!

grey fox
Originally posted by Etrigan
I'm sure it would be one helluva fight.

V would probably throw some knives at Oz, who would dodge them, going on the defensive for quite a bit. Then V would try melee combat with a pair of his knives. Both would get in a good amount of acrobatic manouvers and skilled martial arts blows. Then I can just see something like this happening:

V lands a blow that would kill any normal man. Oz would collapse, and then stager to his feet. V would be astonished, but Oz would give a speech on how he came prepared with a special material or device that protects him from that sort of attack. Then they would fight some more, V would get Oz in a neck-snapper lock, Oz would sweep him, and then there would be some more talk about defeat and prep. Oz would leave, leaving V defeated but by no means dead.

I dunno, it's just an idea. I can see it happening.

But Ozy goes for some kind of arm move , V slides back . A fake hand now in ozy's grasp , V then quotes Macbeth before turning away.

BOOM

Ozy goes ASPLODE , gotta love the explosive hand....

Dr.Fate
nice, I always loved the scene

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.