How Can Anyone Kill Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rama stud
I know that superman is out of the topic. But from all the million ways I thougt the only way to get rid of him is not by killing him (Ofcourse he can' t be killed) is to send Bishop back in time and make sure he never got to Earth in his small space shuttle in the first place.

Xirius
Originally posted by Rama stud
I know that superman is out of the topic. But from all the million ways I thougt the only way to get rid of him is not by killing him (Ofcourse he can' t be killed) is to send Bishop back in time and make sure he never got to Earth in his small space shuttle in the first place.

Since Bishop exists only in the Marvel universe and Superman is DC, that makes no real sense. Superman can be killed, it just wont ever happen.........again.

Knightfall93
Supernman Forum

NoFate007
Or you can be Doomsday and just beat him to a bloody pulp smile

botcherby
Doomsday is a good guy now

NoFate007
..what??? I remember hearing about that one story where he, in the future, is a good guy...but now he's a good guy in normal standards?

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Rama stud

Or we could send you after him.

I'm sure that would work.

Darkman87
I thought this should be under Superman forum.

Knightfall93
You're a moron... you put a SUPErMAN thread in the X MEN forum...
Either the poster is:
a ) retarded
b) Pranking
c) Blind

Rama stud
You're a moron... you put a SUPErMAN thread in the X MEN forum...
Either the poster is:
a ) retarded
b) Pranking
c) Blind

Battle for Bacon Heh you are a bit Too Creative.

Blair Wind
maybe he wants to know what X-men could kill him. I say Iceman. Go the the Iceman vs Superman thread in the versus section. One of the best threads ever, kinda long, but even whirly admits in other thread, that Ill and demi (with a little help from me) had him going. Iceman just has a tactical advantage.

Who else.....umm....Magneto, Scarlet Witch, Wither....thats about all I can think of at the moment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.