Exar Kun vs Yoda, Mace and DE Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

w00t2112
I believe Kun dies, but provide evidence, to support who you think wins, as for me, im speculating so my opinion does not count.

Fishy
If Sidious his force storm can really be conjured up in seconds then Exar is dead.

tdtd
In that case Yoda and Mace would be able to hold him off for just about enough time for Sidious to conjure up a force Storm, so Kun is dead.

Darth_Glentract
That assumes that Exar would be unable to defend himself from the force storm, which I find very unlikely as DE Luke had the knowledge to do it. Exar takes this, as none of his opponents seem like they would work well together, nor would they be able to get the upper-hand against Exar in either lightsaber or force combat.

Faunus
Luke did so with the help of his sister and her unborn child; unless Kun has a twin sister and fetus of a nephew stashed somewhere. . .

Darth_Glentract
Exar is probably more then 3 times stronger the DE Luke, so the potential thing doesn't mean a ton.

Fishy
Well if potential didn't stop the blast then Luke should have been able to do it on his own.

tdtd
3 times as strong as DE Luke? Interesting. So how much stronger is he than NJO Luke? DN Luke? LOF Luke?

Guy LeDouche
Originally posted by Faunus
unless Kun has a twin sister and fetus of a nephew stashed somewhere. . .

sick

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by tdtd
3 times as strong as DE Luke? Interesting. So how much stronger is he than NJO Luke? DN Luke? LOF Luke?

He's a LOT stronger then DE Luke. Exar's also a good bit stronger then NJO Luke, with DN Luke coming close, but not quite there yet.

tdtd
DN Luke isn't as strong as Kun? Hmmm interesting I'll have to read and confirm that or not.. I just don't know how you can compare DN Luke to Kun at all. We'll see how strong LOF Luke is, obviously probably stronger than DN Luke.

IKC
Yoda and Mace cannot attack Kun at the same time, given that their respective styles require a lot of room to maneuver. They will not mesh well.

Honestly, Kun has a very good chance of knocking the piss out of the two Jedi with the Force alone in the beginning (evidence: Odan-Urr), which leaves him and Sidious all alone. In that scenario, Sidious is screwed.

Fishy
Well he could but I doubt Kun would destroy either Mace or Yoda in a second unless he sees a mayor threat in Sidious. Which he probably won't, so unless he can find a way to block the force storm he's likely going to die. He's superior to all of them, but with a bit of team work these guys can win. Likely with 2 out of 3 dead but still...

tdtd
Yup if they both can hold him off for a few seconds for the force storm, then Kun will eat dirt.

Wesker
I like how everyone insists that Kun's uber amulet blasts are small time but the Force storm is unblockable by Kun and easy to conjure.

Fishy
I like how you think that Kun will blast these three people right away. Or try to make every thread with Kun in it look like a thread where we want Kun to lose badly. Still I very much doubt that he would just blast away at his opponents with an amulet, when he has only done so once in a life threathening situation that he had no other way of getting out. He never used the amulet again, if Sidious can get the time to conjure up the storm, which could be very easy considering Exar Kun his nature to fight first then Kun could very well be dead. If Kun decides to blast right away then he wins.

Wesker
I'm just pointing out how easily people accept this force storm's power and yet it's only ever been used on nonforcesensitives.

Fishy
The blast has only ever been used on creatures, never agianst a force user, and that power is still accepted as great.

Wesker
Actually, it's challenged all the time. People say it can be easily avoided, blocked, etc. But the force storm apparently is instantaneous and unable to be blocked.

Fishy
Not really... I still don't know how the storm was blocked, it doesn't make sense. Perhaps Kun could stop it, peharps he couldn't. I'm not sure, but it might destroy him. I think it will likely take him out, like I think those amulet blasts will likely take out Palps, Yoda and Mace if they get in the way...

Thing is there is no real evidence to say either one will kill the other or will not kill the other. And how to stop it is unknown, although both are obviously able to be stopped. Personally however I think its more likely that DE Sidious Yoda and Mace will win this then not, because of Kun his nature his refusal to use the amulet in all fights after the one he used it and DE Sidious his force storm which is obviously power.

Kun is more powerful then them but I do not think he can survive this.

Wesker
I don't see Kun gracefully dealing with this group, to be honest. But if the group's main chance is Sidious' sith lightning, that's not speaking well for them.

Fishy
Well there style's don't go along and none of them has the power to deal with him alone. But if they can delay him Sidious can likely kill him. Thats all they have to do, and it won't take that long.

Kun however is kinda arrogant he loves his power he thinks he is great, although he does realise when he is beaten at the end. Still I doubt he would walk in there, see Sidios preparing a force storm while Yoda jumps at him, fear it blast Yoda with an amulet, blast Mace and then blast Sidious. I just don't see it happening. The chances are in favour of the trio.

Wesker
Well, here's what I'm thinking... You see a little green jedi master and a large human jedi master coming at you, adn some shrivelled old man in the back charging. You whip up the amulet, put a bolt through the old man's body, and continue the fight. Priority. Whether or not he would do that, I dunno.

Fishy
Based on what we know off him, I would guess he wouldn't do that... Just doesn't seem like his style. If anything he would probably start the fight with just one side of his lightsaber activated trying to do it like then, and then only when he's beaten or stalemated (if that would even happen) would he activate the second side, and pwn them. So i'm guessing he won't.

Wesker
Really depends on how he views the opposition. And considering how easily he tooled TOTJ era jedi masters, PT jedi masters will appear like flies to him.

Fishy
Don't know about that, they are of course but if they will appear like that is a different matter. If he's lucky he will think they are the greatest opponents he has ever seen, if he's unlucky he will realise the truth and think they suck compared to him. But its probably going to be like flies, he doesn't really consider anybody worthy so he's probably not going to consider them a huge threat

Wesker
He pretty much shrugged off every jedi master in his time with ease, so I don't see him being threatened by the likes of Kermit and Shaft.

Fishy
And therefor likely die of arrogance...

tdtd
exactly.. But shaft is a bad mofo

IKC
Originally posted by Fishy
And therefor likely die of arrogance...

Except Kun had a reason to be "arrogant:" he tooled all those ancient and powerful Jedi.

Fishy
Originally posted by IKC
Except Kun had a reason to be "arrogant:" he tooled all those ancient and powerful Jedi.

Did I ever argue that?

IKC
You seem to think that Yoda and Mace are exceptional even when compared to the masters of TOTJ. I submit Odan and Vodo would tool that duo any day of the week.

Fishy
Originally posted by IKC
You seem to think that Yoda and Mace are exceptional even when compared to the masters of TOTJ. I submit Odan and Vodo would tool that duo any day of the week.

And I never said that either...

Read the topic. I think they can delay Kun for a few seconds because Kun is Arrogant and would likely try to tool with them while Sidious prepares his force storm and then blasts them all to hell. Thats what I said.

tdtd
Originally posted by IKC

Nice logical assumption.

Illustrious
I like how this "arrogant" factor only plays in for Kun. You have Yoda, who walked into Sidious saber with his lightsaber still hooked around his belt. You have Mace, who blindly swung at Sidious while he was arguing with Anakin (whom he said he didn't trust earlier), and you have Sidious, who was having so much fun frying the Louisville Slugger that he couldn't help but get benchpressed single-handedly by a mech.

Wait, why is arrogance even coming into play here?

Fishy
Originally posted by Illustrious
I like how this "arrogant" factor only plays in for Kun. You have Yoda, who walked into Sidious saber with his lightsaber still hooked around his belt. You have Mace, who blindly swung at Sidious while he was arguing with Anakin (whom he said he didn't trust earlier), and you have Sidious, who was having so much fun frying the Louisville Slugger that he couldn't help but get benchpressed single-handedly by a mech.

Wait, why is arrogance even coming into play here?

And what does that have to do with anything? Kun can win if he takes it fast, he probably won't because he's arrogant so he dies. Sidious in DE was an arrogant bastard as well, but he did prepare a force storm, he'd likely do it again.

Wesker
Illustrious is pointing out that this "arrogance card" seems to only apply to Exar Kun. I haven't seen it used since an old Darth Maul thread nearly three months ago.

Fishy
Normally arrogance doens't play a great role in VS threats because you have to look at the chances and overall skill of people. Exar Kun his arrogance could give him a lot of trouble in this fight, therefor its a factor. When Maul like arrogance hardly matters, Maul was more skilled then TPM Obi Wan. He would in a normal situation likely win. This thread has several people however and acts on more factors then just the skill of one person or two people for that matter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.