Apoclalypse vs Fing Fang Foom!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blade Cutter
Apoc:Leaveee thisss cavev I need it tooo take over the wolddd!!Youu have wwoke mee ffrom my sssleep.
Apoc: I I'm aas far beyond mutants as they are
Fing: SShut uup and dieee!!! No prep fight for a cave?(I now the grammar is pure but I'm trying to sound like I imagine they would really sound)( are you can call me Asian hulk 2)

KillAll
hmmm...

Ex11B
O-K

Lucid Lui
Fin Fang Foom puts Apocalypse in his pants.

APOCALYPSE NUR
Fin Fang Foom is not too bright. I mean, he's not stupid, and he's smarter than the average person but......

Also, Apocalypse can grow, Foom cannot. So Apocalypse would grow to 200 feet tall and THEN fight him.

After that......I don't really care because it would be a cool fight. And one actually worthy of Apocalypse.

Blade Cutter
I thank Fin is smarter then Apoc he has been alive long then Apocalypse.Apoc might be more powerful thou.

Horrificus
Fin Fang Foom:

Shape Changing
Telepathy
Acid-fire breath
flight
class 100 strength
Mastery of Martial Arts
Was the Navigator of the Extra Terrestrial Crew = Higher than Human Intelligence
Thousands of years old = experience almost equal to Apok.

Come on, He is badass! I say he akes Apok.

TheKahn
No this is a fight, imo, Apocalypse should win. Without high-end energy attacks it is difficult to kill him. Despite all of the impressive abilitest Foom has, I don't think any of them could put Apocalypse down.

APOCALYPSE NUR
Originally posted by TheKahn
No this is a fight, imo, Apocalypse should win. Without high-end energy attacks it is difficult to kill him. Despite all of the impressive abilitest Foom has, I don't think any of them could put Apocalypse down.

Oh, gag me with a spoon. We didn't need you're "help" before so shut up about being nice now. roll eyes (sarcastic)

APOCALYPSE NUR
Originally posted by Horrificus
Fin Fang Foom:

Shape Changing
Telepathy
Acid-fire breath
flight
class 100 strength
Mastery of Martial Arts
Was the Navigator of the Extra Terrestrial Crew = Higher than Human Intelligence
Thousands of years old = experience almost equal to Apok.

Come on, He is badass! I say he akes Apok.

Actually...........that is eeriely similar to Apocalypse.

I aggree, I do like the Foom. I don't care who wins. I really don't push for Apocalypse to beat people, because most of the time it's him thats getting SHAFTED. I just want some justice.

Scoobless
Originally posted by APOCALYPSE NUR
Oh, gag me with a spoon. We didn't need you're "help" before so shut up about being nice now. roll eyes (sarcastic)

-reaches for a spoon-

APOCALYPSE NUR
Aaaaghhh----*gasp* -----guh......killl....you...... blahahhhhhhh.....(dying sounds)

Horrificus
Yeah, there are some similarities. As usual, writers will forget about all these things in order to make some new meatball hero look powerful.

Now, if Foom were a member of the X-men, the writers would suddenly have him using everything like a pro.

Suddenly, Foom would be learning how to make weapons, regenerate, or grow with his shape changing powers, while firing telepathic bolts of mental chaos, spewing acidic fire on his foes, while bending adamantium with his clas 100, and using martial arts in every battle, while utilizing his super extara terrestrial intelligence to maintan celestial-level technology to enhance it all.

If he was popular.

But, he isn't that popular, so we will just have him growl, spit fire, and get beat up by frickin' Jubilee or some such nonsense.

Horrificus
By the way, the term "Junior Member" makes me feel small-in-the-pants.

Just as an FYI.

grey fox
Apocalypse grows a few hundred feet and starts a fist-fight with Foom

Apocalypse has the upper-hand at first with a few jab's and a strong right hook dizzying fang slightly , but before apocalypse can take out the green scaly trash he gets a blast of flame to the face.

Fing declares the now blinded Apocalypse that he's his *****.

Seconds later apoc lashes out with a wild kick inadvertently hitting foom in the groin , the dragon goes down , his hands cupping his genitals.

A eerily familiar roar suddenly crosses the battle field as the blood drains away from both combatants faces , fear etched across their very beings.

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/MMPH/246442.jpg

GODZILLA !!!

The king of monsters himself appears on the battlefield , he's certainly pissed off with Foom for stealing his giant green reptile shtick and isn't too happy about the giant schmuck with the blue lip's in his territory.

He let's out an almighty roar of rage before kicking Fing fang foom's ass across the continent , seconds later he fires a destructive beam of radioactive breath at the two loser's

http://www.zone-sf.com/images/godztokyo2.jpg

Needless to say this atomic beam incinerates them on contact.

Godzilla then lumps off back to Tokyo to fight aliens , mole men and Peter Jacksons King Kong

TheKahn
^^^clapclappingjerryclap

Entertaining as always, fox. big grin

Ex11B
good one Fox,we need more humor like that...lol

Horrificus
Yeah. Basically, Godzilla is a type of Hulk, only he is hundreds of feet high, starts out with strength at the upper levels of Hulks angry strength, a power beam on the level of Superman's eye blast, regeration to rival Wolverine, doesn't need air, and is an energy manipulator.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Horrificus
Yeah. Basically, Godzilla is a type of Hulk, only he is hundreds of feet high, starts out with strength at the upper levels of Hulks angry strength, a power beam on the level of Superman's eye blast, regeration to rival Wolverine, doesn't need air, and is an energy manipulator.

Yep, exactly like the Hulk wink

Horrificus
Actually, I just meant that he only has the strength and healing of Hulk, at a higher level. Of course the other things are just nice little extras.

grey fox
Originally posted by TheKahn
Yep, exactly like the Hulk wink

Hey , i even have the proof stick out tongue

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/Godzilla.jpg

Sixth_Winged
laughing out loud i dunno who to be impressed at, Godzilla or Hulk pants rolling on floor laughing

outarddwarf
looks more like a skirt, the pic needs some definition. Add a fly and maybe some belt holders and you have art my friend, ART!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.