Leias' memories of her mother

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spekdah
In ROTJ Leia descrides her memories of her mother to Luke as being "very beautiful, but sad" . I was thinking that she must be talking about her mother on Alderan, Bails wife. The way Bail says to Yoda and Ob1 ' My wife and I will take the girl, we've always wanted to adopt a baby girl" . So maybe the sadness that Leia felt had something to do with her ( alderaan) mother inability to have childeren and her knowledge of tragic curcumstances that lead to her adopting Leia.

I think most people think that in ROTJ Leia is talking about Padme.

Council#13
Wouldn't Bails's wife be happy because she was able to adopt a baby girl? erm

Ushgarak
No, she was not talking about Bail's wife, because the conversation was specifically talking about her REAL mother.

JaehSkywalker
i thought so too it would be padme because that talk is about 'their mother' (luke and leia's)

Council#13
Originally posted by Ushgarak
No, she was not talking about Bail's wife, because the conversation was specifically talking about her REAL mother.

but wasnt Padme her REAL mother, cause Bail's wife was her adopted mother?

henniestevens
she was talking about padme. the only thing she remembered were feelings and images.

Cascador

JaehSkywalker
^ uh-huh... yes

Cascador
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
^ uh-huh... yes

is that sarcasm I smell? roll eyes (sarcastic)

JaehSkywalker
uh, nope... i truly agree...

SpyCspider
Originally posted by Council#13
but wasnt Padme her REAL mother, cause Bail's wife was her adopted mother?

uh u just repeated what Ush said

roughrider

Tangible God
The odd thing is actually... how does Leia remember her mother's face? It's not like Lucas to goof up the fact that Leia is the one that Padme looks at. In ROTS though, it's Luke.

roughrider
Whel Leia said she was beautiful, maybe she meant inside. Or maybe Bail showed her pictures. We don't know how much he and his wife told her of her parentage...could be little or nothing.

Cascador
The Force can make you see the past and the future...it's not like Luke had to see cloud city first in reality so he could see what was gonna happen...

Council#13
Originally posted by SpyCspider
uh u just repeated what Ush said

oh woops i misread what ush said

DarthLazious
I always thought it was about Bail's wife.

Darth Kal-El
It couldnt be Bail's wife cuz last time leia saw her was before the destruction of aleraan. so shes only been away for several years.

Tangible God
Movie-wise, it's a flaw.

Cascador

Sesse
"Through the Force you will see, other places, the past, the future, old friends long gone..."

Cascador
Originally posted by Sesse
"Through the Force you will see, other places, the past, the future, old friends long gone..."

Tell us something we don't knowwink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.