gog wars domsday vs mindless hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
who wins?

Ex11B
Tell me about GW Doomsday

Darth Kal-El
Does Hulk start out in Hulk form or Banner form? Does DD give him rest between attacks? If he does, Mindless Hulk takes it after a very long stalemate. If not, Gog Wars Doomsday takes it 9/10.

juggernaut66666
gogs wars doomsday killed an army of gogs in action comics 825 superman couldn't even handle one of the gogs

Tulika
Mindless Hulk won't start as Banner as there is no Banner in Mindless Hulk.

Doomsday has better regeneration rates, but I don't think he can dish out enough to knock Hoolk out before he's flung to the orbit.

zachrivard
DOS doomsday could beat hulk, Gog wars doomsday would murder hulk, doomsday has superspeed remember. Gog Doomsday was a beast and unstopable hed kill hulk hes a lot more veristale than hulk

MattDay
that doomsday was his most powerful, and he did cause a lot of problems, mindless hulk would last only by taking hits, sometimes stopping doomsday but he was fast enough to get supes to fight very quick, and hulk doesnt have speed, so it's gona be tough but doomsday takes this one.

Mider
how would hulk win this fight again last time i remeber gog can kill supes and has killed supes like he's a kid, also gog is probably near or above skyfather considering he is powered by a few. Also he beat not one but a few gogs so its said in here what would hulk possibly do to gog wars doomsday but lose, he probably wouldnt even last a second considering i dont believe he would last a second against a gog either just one gog would kill any version of hulk in my opinion since no one sept a hypertime powered superman could beat one, im pretty sure gog is above silver surfer, hulk cant be surfer not even hurt him what can he do to gog and since doomsday can hurt gog id say he could tear hulk apart.

supremthor
R.I.P hulk

Fanboy
Originally posted by Mider
how would hulk win this fight again last time i remeber gog can kill supes and has killed supes like he's a kid, also gog is probably near or above skyfather considering he is powered by a few. Also he beat not one but a few gogs so its said in here what would hulk possibly do to gog wars doomsday but lose, he probably wouldnt even last a second considering i dont believe he would last a second against a gog either just one gog would kill any version of hulk in my opinion since no one sept a hypertime powered superman could beat one, im pretty sure gog is above silver surfer, hulk cant be surfer not even hurt him what can he do to gog and since doomsday can hurt gog id say he could tear hulk apart.

How could he above Skyfather? isn't he one of the people that gave him his powers?

Juntai
Originally posted by Fanboy
How could he above Skyfather? isn't he one of the people that gave him his powers? Phantom Stranger gave him his powers, there's no guaging how powerful Phantom Stranger really is, only that in he's often see rolling with Spectre, and no one besides Spectre has ever proven more powerful magic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.