How Powerful are you, and why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Check this; brag about the power you have! I'll start.

These guys messed with my live shot last week, so this week we did a story about myspace.com, and I posted one of this guy's friends on the news where I edited in his myspace account where it shows him and his idiot friends snorting drugs, holding guns, knives, flashing gang signs, etc. Then I shot and edited in 'gangsta wannabes'!!!

Muhaaa haaa haaaaa haa ha haaaaaaaaaaa! Don't mess with TH! evil face

Smallville
Originally posted by Tired Hiker

These guys messed with my live shot last week, so this week we did a story about myspace.com, and I posted one of this guy's friends on the news where I edited in his myspace account where it shows him and his idiot friends snorting drugs, holding guns, knives, flashing gang signs, etc. Then I shot and edited in 'gangsta wannabes'!!!

You are so powerful

bogen
karate make you pwerful, the knowledge to defend yourself is power.
e.g. guy messed with me, punched me in the gut, BAM! kick to the head.
done and dusted.

H. S. 6
This one time... I...

no expression

taft
Originally posted by H. S. 6
This one time... I...

no expression

same here no expression

Koala MeatPie
I killed somebody in self defence. no expression

*lizziekk*
oh.... it must have been pretty horrible...

i dont have much physical power.... but when the going gets tough i'm usually very strong.

Xirius
Once I won a staring contest against a window..........(after about five minutes, someone closed the blind.......I counted that as a blink smile)

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Xirius
Once I won a staring contest against a window..........(after about five minutes, someone closed the blind.......I counted that as a blink smile)

laughing out loud

Check the bottom of my profile.

CherryTopper
I have too much power that I just dont feeling like bragging about just yet evil face

Flavio
i am so powerful that...
blah i might got in this thred by mistake.

Xirius
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
laughing out loud

Check the bottom of my profile.

Sweet, I feel honoured stick out tongue

G a n n o n
I need no explanation for how powerful i am.

bloody bows1
one time a guy got in a fight with me and he punched me in the gut then i punched him in the wind pipe and needless to say i won. he was on the ground gasping for for like 2 min. then he got it and ran

Mr. Bacon
Originally posted by H. S. 6
This one time... I...

no expression

no expression please tell me you didnt stick a flute in your *****

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
no expression please tell me you didnt stick a flute in your *****

cry

It was late, that party was boring, and nobody told me that the entire keg was spiked!

Lord Paradise
I'm God... haven't you heard? The thing with having unlimited power is that if you always use it, life gets boring.

mysterio69
i'm so powerful that i...ummm...i...did all yo moms!

Lord Paradise
Great...

mysterio69
Originally posted by Lord Paradise
Great...
hmmm...not really.

K.Diddy
I'm so powerful I b!tch slapped Hitler and called him a little b!tch and then I told satan to suck my balls no expression

mysterio69
Originally posted by K.Diddy
I'm so powerful I b!tch slapped Hitler and called him a little b!tch and then I told satan to suck my balls no expression
yeah, but adolf would've let ya do it. he liked that kinda stuff.

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by Tired Hiker

i hate wannabees you rock on

DanZeke25
inb4powerfulone

Shin_Gouken
I killed Chuck Norris

redcaped
Convinced you're powerful must have some kind of proof, never to assume by martial arts/high/constitution/etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.