DN Luke vs Ludo Kressh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

w00t2112
With people pondering about Kun and DN Luke, what does everyone think about this fight?

Numan
DN Luke wins.

Fishy
Any reasons for that?

Hello Friend
If DN Luke is a good deal stronger than NJO Luke, then he gets the win.

Wesker
Nah, that's fanboy bullshit.

Darth_Glentract
Kressh wins this. Kressh being able to go head to head with Sadow, and some other things he did like breaking that Sith Sword with his bare hands, mean Luke is not going to win.

tdtd
We know enough about Kressh's abilities but we know very little about Luke's, or at least I know very little about Luke's, except that he' reached his potential. That could mean many things but he's going up against an ancient Sith so who knows.

Faunus

Wesker
I already touched on that full potential argument. We don't know if ANYONE reached their "full potential". That's the greatest unknown on this forum. Stop using it.

tdtd
Ok my bad, I don't know another argument for DN Luke since I haven't read the books yet, I just got them a few minutes ago though.

Wesker
Well, there you go.

Fishy
If Glentract says that Luke will lose, Luke will lose. he's not one that easily admits that Luke is dead and he just did. That alone should be reason enough to say Luke is dead.

tdtd
What if it's the Luke in the picture Wesker showed us?

Wesker
http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/1848/sexyluke23iw.jpg

This Luke can beat all.

tdtd
AHAHAHA Amen to that

Faunus
Ah! *shoots self*

w00t2112
Originally posted by Numan
DN Luke wins.

For someone who is both underaged and a blatant insulter, i would say your opinion matters little, not only do you degrade the powers of the Ancient Sith, but you somewhat find that feat wars decide who is more powerful.

This has been proven in various posts you have posted, so therefore unless you give proof that isn't based upon feats, your opinion will matter little

Illustrious
Originally posted by Hello Friend
If DN Luke is a good deal stronger than NJO Luke, then he gets the win.

Wow, with that kind of astounding evidence, I'm sure you can "prove" that the Earth is flat and the heavens contain hundreds of dancing pink elephants.

w00t2112
ROFL

tdtd
Uh the earth is flat and all the planets revolve around the earth, learn some common knowledge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.