Agen Kolar vs. Atton Rand

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Twilight Janick
Three rounds: the first round is in a lightsaber fight, in Otoh Gunga.

The second round is a dogfight over Geonosis.

The third round is an old-fashioned blaster duel.

Fishy
The first is one by agen without a doubt, Atton even if he is a Jedi can't possibly be good wiht a lightsaber.

The second I don't know, I don't think Agen is that good a pilot, but then again there is no evidence to say that Atton is either, so that will likely still be won by the one with the Jedi training being Agen.

Blaster duel? I'm giving that to Atton, he has force powers, and he's been trained with a blaster, Agen has not and would die.

Wesker
Atton is a DAMN good pilot, and would smoke Agen.

Fishy
Where the hell are you getting that from? All he did was fly the Ebon Hawk.. He's never even mentioned as a good pilot in game.

Wesker
Did you even play that game? Atton was a fringer. He has extensive pilotting experience, and if you pay attention he lands shot down ships like three or four times in the game without getting anyone killed. He also evaded the turret guns from a Republic frigate, dodged through a volatile asteroid field while doing so, etc. etc. Just what he does in the game is amazing as a pilot. Agen has nothing to compete with this.

Fishy
Originally posted by Wesker
Did you even play that game? Atton was a fringer. He has extensive pilotting experience, and if you pay attention he lands shot down ships like three or four times in the game without getting anyone killed. He also evaded the turret guns from a Republic frigate, dodged through a volatile asteroid field while doing so, etc. etc. Just what he does in the game is amazing as a pilot. Agen has nothing to compete with this.

Three or four times? I remember two crash landings, both didn't end up to well for the crew. Although the second one was impressive, landing on such a small rock, or perhaps it was luck.

Also while flying in the asteroid field the Harbringer simply couldn't have been shooting at full power and not to much, the asteroid field was explosive after all and only a few shots from the Ebon Hawk managed to blow up the entire field if thats what you want to do. And still the Ebon Hawk its shield was heavily damaged, even though the ship was completely repaired on Peragus.

really unless you know something that I don't I wouldn't call him a great pilot, and force users even when they suck as pilots tend to do great in a fighter.

Twilight Janick
I know Atton Rand takes at least one round (with the blasters).

Faunus
Fishy; he's actually mentioned as a crack pilot after one of the landings. And as Janus said, he's a fringer; meaning he'd have had to get out of a hell of a lot of tough spots with a ship.

Wesker
Exactly. Agen is a jedi master. He probably flew half a dozen times if that. Atton all but lived in ships.

Guy LeDouche
Atton actually says he is a good pilot. He is an excellent pilot.

PurpleSaber
1. Agen Kolar
2. Atton Rand
3. Atton Rand

Captain REX
I agree with PS's listing.

Wesker
Yeah, I would too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.