teenage mutant ninja turtle vs batman and spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AJ4LIFE
who will win, i havent done one in over a week then i had an idea so here gos
takes place in new york

bats with all normal gear, no prep for anyone,
spidey full web cartridges and loads of extras,
turtles no extra gear just weapons they carry,

samishe
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
who will win, i havent done one in over a week then i had an idea so here gos
takes place in new york

bats with all normal gear, no prep for anyone,
spidey full web cartridges and loads of extras,
turtles no extra gear just weapons they carry,

laughing Nice thread AJ.
Well I think Spidey and Batman. They have strength and gadget advantage.

AJ4LIFE
well it come to me in a flash, i was going to say bats vs turtles but i changed my mind i think i will do another but bats 0o own adventually

Swanky-Tuna
Have the turtles eaten pizza recently before the fight?

samishe
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Have the turtles eaten pizza recently before the fight?

laughing As it changes anything.

AJ4LIFE
go sam go sam go sam Happy Dance Happy Dance wink

AJ4LIFE
yes theyre fully charged on pizza

Swanky-Tuna
yes theyre fully charged on pizza
The turtles can't be defeated then.

AJ4LIFE
u joking bats could beat them on theyre own, he took on x-men for gods sake

Arahan
lol

LEts get serious.

Spiderman alone could beat the Turtles,
give Batman in and it would be a massacre.

Spidey and Batman 10/10

AJ4LIFE
i aggree, im starting to regret this now

samishe
u joking bats could beat them on theyre own, he took on x-men for gods sake

Batman took X-men?! In what crossover did it happened?

AJ4LIFE
he didnt beat them but he was doing a hel of a job he was taking them all out but iceman madehim slip with ice then he got guns pointed at his head, then jla walked in and kicked their asses, almost, spideys beat them all before anyway

it was in access #3, i got them all

illadelph12
You kids are seriously underestimating the Ninja Turtles.

If this is the COMIC BOOK Ninja Turtles, I'd give them the win. Leonardo could possibly take Batman one on one. Raphael could as well more than likely. As a collective, they've faced greater threats than Batman and Spiderman (like Triceraton Brigades, Shredder's Foot army, mutates, government agencies, and the Omniversal Battle Nexus Tournament).

If it's the CARTOON Turtles, they have no chance.

AJ4LIFE
i like them as well but they got no chance

bats one on one ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Swanky-Tuna
Each slice of pizza enhances their power 10 fold!

AJ4LIFE
u know if it was almost anyone else i would aggree with u

Wally West
Spidey's spider-sense and strength make this a little unfair, it might be more even if it were Batman and Nightwing.

AJ4LIFE
ill do it tomorow maybe

Dark-Kenshin
Spiderman and Batman would pulverize the turtles. Spidey could just pick up a bus, and throw it at the turtles. Batman knows more martial arts than any of them do. This fight is lopsided. The turtles don't stand a chance.

Swanky-Tuna
Saying batman would beat the turtles because he knows more martial arts than them is kind of dumb.

Blade Cutter
Turtle supe any one?

illadelph12
You are aware that the Turtles have taken down groups of Triceratons that are just as strong as Spiderman, and in some cases stronger.

Please read their comics.

They're a LOT more than pizza and cowabunga.

illadelph12
Oh, and 'soup' is s-o-u-p, not s-u-p-e.

Juntai
Originally posted by illadelph12
You are aware that the Turtles have taken down groups of Triceratons that are just as strong as Spiderman, and in some cases stronger.

Please read their comics.

They're a LOT more than pizza and cowabunga. I'm seriously never going to consider collecting ninja turtles comics. lol.
Usagi Yojimo .. . .maybe.

Sixth_Winged
Batman and Spider-man. Spider-man alone might prove to be an extremely tough fight for them, with Batman w/ all his standard equipment and h2h contribution would be overkill.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Saying batman would beat the turtles because he knows more martial arts than them is kind of dumb. Yet so true. I used to read Turtle comics, and from what I could see, they purely relied on martial arts, and tried to mimic ninja, while holding Samurai codes(which is dumb). In his own comic, Batman has fought battles purely based on martial arts(a whole group of martial artist taking him on), and has won them.

As for the turles beating triceratons, that's not so much of a big deal. Batman and Spiderman have both beaten cosmically empowered characters. And both characters have will powers that are not to be reckoned with.

As for just taking down sheer numbers, Batman had taken down his whole rogue gallery without taking any breaks in a period of 48 hrs. Spiderman has aided Thor in taking down a plethora(and I do mean plethora) of mystical henchman.

Four turtles shouldn't be a problem.

AJ4LIFE
i aggree maybe batman on his own or with nightwing,

Swanky-Tuna
They're powered by pizza though. Pizza.

AJ4LIFE
swanky it isnt the turtle forum sheesh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.