Batman Ledgends Back Issues ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Metallikid
Does anyone know where i can get back issues of the batman ledgends comic. Ive searched Ebay and the panini comics site but with no luck.
I need issues 1 to 9 and issue 21.
Any help would be greatly appreciated thx smile

Knightfall93
Search for "batman Legends Back issues" on google

Scarecrow756
Hey Knightfall do you read Batman Legends?

Xirius
Batman Legends is awesome!

Knightfall93
Sometimes... but not right now because I have the TPBs of Yr 1, Death in the family and war Games

Scarecrow756
The Man Who laughs is going to be in next month issue.

Knightfall93
Is War Games over then? Is Man Who Laughs any good? I heard Long Halloween will be printed soon, so you can read it, Crow!

Scarecrow756
The Man Who laughes I have heard is very good indeed. And no War Games is not over. They are reprinting the final part of Act 2 next issue.

Knightfall93
Damn, it's soooo looooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnggggggg... what is Thr Man Who Laughs about?

Scarecrow756
The Man Who Laughs is about Batman and Joker first showdown.

Knightfall93
Awesome, I read 1 origin but that was Legends of the DK so may not count...

Scarecrow756
I think it is set just a few months after Batman Year One.

Knightfall93
Cool!

Metallikid
Hey again everyone.
Ive been adding to my collection and now i only need issue 21 and i cant find it anywhere sad.
I desperatly want to complete my collection does anyone know where might be selling it ?
Ive tried Ebay and veriouse shops but im having no luck.
Does any one have it and are willing to sell :P lol. Or does anyone have any ideas where i might find it.
All help is appreciated folks smile

Knightfall93
I just read "The Man Who Laughs: Part 1" in Legends and... wow! It's really T=year 1 style, but not quite as grim, thoough VERY good!

sapphiremouse
ive issues #1 - 64 but sorry i dont have any doubles. that was always the fun of collecting comic, finding them. roadtrip to little towns or big cities and looking at old local bookstores or comic shops. Im goin to the cities and if i can find it again, the comic stores i used to goto and look around for #21. I wont get up there till after the 28th, im waiting for Guild Wars 2nd chapter to come out and buy it at Best Buy.

systemshock2
Try this site. www.mycomicshop.com. I've already included the link directly to Batman Legends #21 for you.

http://www.mycomicshop.com/megastore/search?pcat=Comics%2DAll&til=2742

This website is the absolute best for ordering really cheap back-order comics, most of the times as low as $0.80 each. And they give free shipping after $50. How sweet is that.

Syndicate_Lord
Wow... there havent been 64 issues of Batman Legends! That guy's thinking of Legends of the Dark Knight!

sapphiremouse
lol, that i am......ive stopped collecting so ive not heard of Batman Legends, least i dont think i have. embarrasment

Metallikid
The Batman Ledgends i speak of is only available in England i belive so most of you probebly wont know about it.
It is in no way related to "batman ledgends of the dark knight".
This uk based comic takes the storys that have been printed in america combining both classic tales and new storys, and reprints them over here. I t is the only official uk batman comic so i hear and its our only regular outlet to the batman storys.

Scarecrow756
I have heard of it.

Syndicate_Lord
|Correction. There is also The Batman Comic based on the dreadful animated TV series which a local shop ordered whe I intended to get Batman from the uSA!

Metallikid
Thanks to anybody who helped smile
Ive found the issue i was looking for and now my collection is upto date.

Syndicate_Lord
Good for you!

pmike
metallikid where did you get issues 1-4 from????i started collecting at issue 5

Syndicate_Lord
Maybe he BOUGHT them from a COMIC SHOP or even someplace like WH Smiths!

Metallikid
Originally posted by pmike
metallikid where did you get issues 1-4 from????i started collecting at issue 5

Try the back issues phone number on page two of the comic if thats no good look on ebay. thats where i found my first couple smile.
Thing is on ebay you have to go into alot of detail to find what your looking for cause it usually just brings up the dark knight returns issues.

I typed in somthing like "batman ledgends uk" "batman ledgnds uk panini" <<< stuff like that

Syndicate_Lord
That's a lot of detail... I must try to get issue 1-10 and issue 12. If they're cheap, that would complete the "Hush" story arc!

pmike

Dark Shazam93
ROFLMAO... dude, I'm just saying it's a bit obvious how he gets most issues. And I knew of it straight off, problem was I was currently in huge debt and also I was hooked on Marvel at the time!

Metallikid
Ebay usually has the firs few issues quite a bit, just keep checking back and try as many diffrent searches as you can like i did.

And the guy who needs the issues from about 12 onwards i suggest checking the back issue phone number to see if they have them. These will be much harder to find on ebay.

Dark Shazam93
LOL... true....

01ZERO
I DONT FOLLOW ANYTHING BUT DETECTIVE COMICS BATMAN AND WORLDS BEST

HellMaster93
So...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.