Jacope X will never leave.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xyz revolution
I'm sick of those good bye threads. He's staying here like the rest of us. KMC is a curse, you can't escape it ninja

JacopeX
Yes i can!!! mad

keyblader120
atually its more like a addiction .the more u try to give it up the harder it becomes .so u eventually say **** it and give in

taft
Originally posted by keyblader120
atually its more like a addiction .the more u try to give it up the harder it becomes .so u eventually say **** it and give in

i tried quitting once....it felt like months without kmc when it was actually like 2-3 weeks erm

xyz revolution
Originally posted by taft
i tried quitting once....it felt like months without kmc when it was actually like 2-3 weeks erm I quitted Summer 05, but came back a week after School started. I hate school. sad

JacopeX
actually, for me, when ever im adiccted to somethin and i wanna quit, its over, i quit. I wanna be better at my sport and do bettas in school so thats no problem

NineCoronas
It's not that hard to stop doing KMC. I can do it easily.

Berii
what is with all these jacopex threads?............get over it.........

bloodboys2blueb
jacope is great and he likes football(soccer)

JacopeX
yea, and i got school to worry so i gotta leave

bloodboys2blueb
school suks

JacopeX
i know but im in high school, and im indanger of alot of shit. Oh and the coach is on me wit my grades. He keepin his eye on me cuz he wants me to be in JV next year

bloodboys2blueb
JV?

JacopeX
Junior varsity

DanZeke25
lol, i have school, and I play on 3 basketball teams, and even baseball is starting too now, and i still have time to come here if I want.

But, if I wanted to stop, I can. If you can't you really need a life.

JacopeX
Originally posted by DanZeke25
lol, i have school, and I play on 3 basketball teams, and even baseball is starting too now, and i still have time to come here if I want.

But, if I wanted to stop, I can. If you can't you really need a life. oposite, i still have a life. Oh and imma make suprise apparances here. Yo but my life isnt all about asoccer and all that.

bloodboys2blueb
i always play soccer

y is it that USA is not known for its soccer

rickyduck
cos in UK its to popular

JacopeX
Usa is into things like american football, basketball, baseball, and those things. Soccer is big in america but not as big as those sports i jus said

rickyduck
basketballs good

bloodboys2blueb
j.x do u know any british soccer teams

JacopeX
Premireship league?

rickyduck
Man City

bloodboys2blueb
rickys got it but he is british

teams in the premiership league

rickyduck
arsenal

JacopeX
Liverpool
Arsenal
Newcastle
Man U
Black burn

bloodboys2blueb
what about Cardiff

the best team ever

xyz revolution
Originally posted by bloodboys2blueb
what about Cardiff

the best team ever You mean Newcastle United.

bloodboys2blueb
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.