REX vs RAY -or- REX vs shagohod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jk5000
A battle between two metal gears

REX vs RAY - a battle on a huge aircraft carrier between the two metal gears BUT ... now this is a verrrry big but- there are two REX's and only one RAY.

or

REX vs shagohod

they fight on a concrete airport...

you can bend the rules if you like... just keep it fair

Stalker 360
hmmmm rex takes ray easy and the shagohod has the speed and power to run rings around rex

jk5000
hmmm but if there is the chance that ray is faster than rex even 2
and there on an aircraft carrier which means ray could use the sea to its advantage... (no nukes)

kamikz
Rex pwns Ray in a fight. Same goes for Shagohod. Metal Gear was an improved version of it, and Shagohod wasent really good in fighting people, it was more made to send nukes to america. The beam that cut of Fox arm will easily destroy the Shagohod.

Stalker 360
not true seen how much i can take id say its even but yeah ray sucks

p.s dose arsenal gear have any weapons

jk5000
ahhh but ray has a beam too and as you saw his armor was much improved from rex. because if ray could just take of rex's radar's which shouldnt be too hard just laser... they would have to open the cockpit exposing the pilot

kamikz
Well you have a point, but Ray's body was much more organic, it almost bleeded when it got hit. Raiden was capable of defeating several Ray's before he gave up, and Solidus toyed the shit out of 3 (when Fox had troubble with 1).

I don't think Shagohod vs Ray would be even, because.

Rex is more manuverable.
He can step on the Shagohod.
He can beam his ass off.
His armor is unpenetratable (when the Shagohods were loosened up by C3, falling from a bridge, it was easily destroyed by the RPG)

Arsenal Gear did not have any main weapon as far as I have seen. It needed other Metal Gear's to defend itself and Solidus said that Arsenal Gear was not the main goal to have. But mabey it did?

jk5000
wait raiden never defeated all those rays he tried to defeat them but there energy came back they died because their AI began to fail but if they are men piloted rays...

kamikz
He defeated alot of Ray's, even though it's just gameplay you can see ahelluvalot of Ray's standing by the sides so I bet he took on a couple. He even said it's no use, I think he was meaning that there were to many, and seeing how easily Solidus took them down makes me think how one would fair against the might of Rex. I mean, he and Fox practically had the same gun, but it took the life of Fox to even wound him.

jk5000
but rex just needs his radar off and he's pretty much screwed

kamikz
Ray only needs some explosives to the head and he's done for. Rex took alot of damage, ALOT of damage before his radar is broke, and Ray will be wasted before that.

Stalker 360
nope and ray sucks rex has this one in the bag

jk5000
hmmm thats really weird... it was designed to take out metal gear rex but would lose to it

kamikz
Yeah, well it was more organic/vurnable apparently. Since it was mass produced I don't think it would keep the same quality as Rex. I agree that it makes no sense that Rex is better, but tha's what is shown.

jk5000
yes i think the game made a flaw they're

kamikz
Probably. Hey have you ever watched this movie? ****ing hilarious.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/297383

jk5000
yeah i wrote a review for it

kamikz
You did? Lol, it's so ****ing good, seen it over 10 times.

jk5000
yeah i seen it loadsss

kamikz
Are you taking a dump?
Hell yeah.

Love Grey Fox voice.

Well back on topic, Rex probably takes this to what we know.

Zen2nd
Yeah Snake actually sounded a bit like Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop

Kaithen
Hmmm i really agree with kamikz in this thread. I mean: Rex pwns Ray and i like grey fox voice to, HELL YEAH!

kamikz
Yup, I think as far as we know, Rex wins this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.