Intergalactic Race!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Some of the world's fastest beings have gathered to compete in this stellar race spanning from the end of one galaxy to another.

The competitors are:

1. Runner
2. Makkari
3. Flash
4. Zoom
5. Silver Surfer
6. Superman
7. Hermes
8. Genis-Vell
9. The Blue Celestial
10. Fastforward

Who wins-

Gold Medal:

Silver Medal:

Bronze Medal:

GODSCRIBE
this is Marvel Hermes.

Darth Kal-El
Either Flash/Zoom/SS/Genis/or Wolverine.

Tulika
PC superman speedblitz super intelligence HULK KILLER HUMANOID ftw?

Tulika
Oh, and this goes for Flash. His speed feats beat the others' by far. I think that 1,5 million fold light speed should cut it...

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Tulika
Oh, and this goes for Flash. His speed feats beat the others' by far. I think that 1,5 million fold light speed should cut it...

with the exception of makkari. why dont you read up on him?

soleran30
runner space/time gem owns all! is that the runner we are speaking of here?

GODSCRIBE
yeah, that runner.

GODSCRIBE
runner/makkari/flash should be top 3 i think.

Tulika
I can assure you that Makkari doesn't travel at 1,5 000 000 times the speed of light.

Mr. Valentine
wait a sec, seeing as genis is in the past, present, and future at the same time. couldnt he win the race by making his present self stand at the begging and his future one stand at the finish. so maybe by the time flash reaches there, genis is already there. confused um..wait im not sure if his future self would be able to reach there before flash..oh bollocks to this lol

Draco69
Zoom. He can move, think, react at lightspeeds...in TIME-FROZEN WORLD. If you were in a time-frozen world and you could move at will, Superman would be a statue to you even if he was at lightspeed. That's how friggin "fast" he is. Add in his ability to be EVERYWHERE in the timestream (past, present, future) and Zoom smokes everyone here.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Draco69
Zoom. He can move, think, react at lightspeeds...in TIME-FROZEN WORLD. If you were in a time-frozen world and you could move at will, Superman would be a statue to you even if he was at lightspeed. That's how friggin "fast" he is. Add in his ability to be EVERYWHERE in the timestream (past, present, future) and Zoom smokes everyone here.

I agree, he was going to be my choice.

grey fox
Zoom , he freezes time with his speed and walks to the finish line, seconds later wally catches up followed by supes and the runner.

Mindship
Anyone have any profile links to Zoom or Runner?

("Zoom?" Suddenly, "Booster Gold" sounding pretty good as a name)

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Mindship
Anyone have any profile links to Zoom or Runner?

("Zoom?" Suddenly, "Booster Gold" sounding pretty good as a name)

Zoom

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse-Flash

Mindship
ahhhhh....that Zoom.

Thanks

leonidas
i knew zoom was fast, but flash would have been my choice. how is it that zoom can move faster than flash in the speed force? does zoom have greater control of the speed force than flash does?

The Ion
Zoom doesn't access the speedforce. That's why I would say Wally is more powerful though not as fast off the bat. Zoom is just a time traveler.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Tulika
I can assure you that Makkari doesn't travel at 1,5 000 000 times the speed of light.

he moves faster. he's basically Runner with the spage gem.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
he moves faster. he's basically Runner with the spage gem.

Evidence please smile I remember Hermes stalemating Makkari in Thor 292.
Anyway Zoom beats them all and flash can travel anywhere instantly at full speed.

smile

leonidas
the only 'evidence' for mak is that is was said he became the 'essence of speed'. what exactly that was, is completely unknown. he himself does say he 'became light'. does that mean he travelled at c? beyond? how much beyond? impossible to say. he's trapped in some hyperspeed from which he can't escape, but that is not infinite speed.

and when he beat runner, runner did not have the gem so it's impossible to say mak was as fast as runner with the gem.

but maybe one of you will have better luck convincing him than i did . . .

thesilverspider
Originally posted by leonidas
the only 'evidence' for mak is that is was said he became the 'essence of speed'. what exactly that was, is completely unknown. he himself does say he 'became light'. does that mean he travelled at c? beyond? how much beyond? impossible to say. he's trapped in some hyperspeed from which he can't escape, but that is not infinite speed.

and when he beat runner, runner did not have the gem so it's impossible to say mak was as fast as runner with the gem.

Runner is indeed faster then mak even without the gem.That book in which they had the race was a piece of crap.The race was one of those dumb ass moments that happen in comics it's best to pay no mind to that.

Sir Whirlysplat

laughing out loud

Originally posted by thesilverspider
Runner is indeed faster then mak even without the gem.That book in which they had the race was a piece of crap.The race was one of those dumb ass moments that happen in comics it's best to pay no mind to that.

laughing out loud

OK I get it!

Zoom beats them both as does the Flash!

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
laughing out loud

laughing out loud

OK I get it!

Zoom beats them both as does the Flash!
Well not Flash since he would need to gather speed for a very long time to match the Runner........... wink
And not to sure if Zoom could win since time has no meaning to some of these in the race..............

GODSCRIBE
Well not Flash since he would need to gather speed for a very long time to match the Runner........... wink
And not to sure if Zoom could win since time has no meaning to some of these in the race..............

wink

Sir Whirlysplat

If it's a race he steals the runners speed as they start, remember he is a speed thief. He takes the power of the gem. One problem the Speedforce doesn't work in Marvel and the Gem doesn't work in DC. Zoom stops time and moves himself to the final destination instanly. The others picosecond is stretched to eternity.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
If it's a race he steals the runners speed as they start, remember he is a speed thief. He takes the power of the gem. One problem the Speedforce doesn't work in Marvel and the Gem doesn't work in DC. Zoom stops time and moves himself to the final destination instanly. The others picosecond is stretched to eternity.
What about surfer who has proven that time has no meaning to him?
Surfer has also shown to be able to steal kinetic energy aswell.

Sir Whirlysplat
What about surfer who has proven that time has no meaning to him?
Surfer has also shown to be able to steal kinetic energy aswell.

Yup! but I think Surfer has to be in a timeline to move, Zoom does not. Surfer can stand outside time though.

Sixth_Winged
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/galacticroad.htm

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/galacticroad1.jpg

Pwns them all

GODSCRIBE
All hail Galactic Roadrunner.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/galacticroad.htm

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/galacticroad1.jpg

Pwns them all

laughing out loud

leonidas
where does everyone get this very odd notion that runner and mak somehow don't have to accelerate? anyone have evidence to support this silly idea?

with the gem runner could affect space so i suppose it's possible he could simply 'move' without even actually 'moving', (ie -- the old fold the map trick) but then that's not technically a 'speed feat' as much as it is a consequence of his manipulating reality, or anymore than a teleporter's movement is a speed feat. technically, i guess zoom's time manipulation could be viewed the same way.

during the race in question though, runner and mak CERTAINLY had to accelerate to their top speeds. at the start, they began slowly pulling away from the pack.

in terms of pure 'speed', flash stills seems to be the fastest by far to me . . .

thesilverspider
where does everyone get this very odd notion that runner and mak somehow don't have to accelerate? anyone have evidence to support this silly idea?

with the gem runner could affect space so i suppose it's possible he could simply 'move' without even actually 'moving', (ie -- the old fold the map trick) but then that's not technically a 'speed feat' as much as it is a consequence of his manipulating reality, or anymore than a teleporter's movement is a speed feat. technically, i guess zoom's time manipulation could be viewed the same way.

during the race in question though, runner and mak CERTAINLY had to accelerate to their top speeds. at the start, they began slowly pulling away from the pack.

in terms of pure 'speed', flash stills seems to be the fastest by far to me . . .
You're still over looking the surfer.......... sad

Sir Whirlysplat

Agreed although I think because Zoom is "ahead" he stays "ahead" smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.