Is It Dumb to buy a $200 pair of Shoes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
Yeah, I just got back from the store and I bought a pair of $200 running shoes, just for when I'm playing Lacrosse and other Sports I do. Do you think its dumb to pay this much for shoes?

rickyduck
dont like nike. well, not 200$ ones

ladygrim
Ur crazy ...i spent alot on clothes but not on a single item of clothing ...

Arker

No. Feel-Frees cost about 80, even though they look a bit strange. Still, you can run like hell in those.

super pr*xy
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Yeah, I just got back from the store and I bought a pair of $200 running shoes, just for when I'm playing Lacrosse and other Sports I do. Do you think its dumb to pay this much for shoes?

no, dude... i do it all the time.

Bloigen
Not really.

Lana
I'm a girl and I wouldn't spend that much on a single pair of shoes.

And those things are disgustingly ugly stick out tongue

Bloigen
I voted that you were an idiot though.

Mr. Bacon
you can get the same quality with less flashu looks for like 80$ so yes it was dumb

_Sanctuary_
It's not dumb if the shoes actually look good no expression

Vinny Valentine
Seriously, They are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn laughing out loud

Lana
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
It's not dumb if the shoes actually look good no expression

Agreed.

rickyduck
agreedeed

Pandemoniac
Quality has it's price. Now 200 is a bit extreme for a pair of shoes but if they are really good and lasting, so what.
I don't mind laying down 120 for good shoes, and I don't even go for the hi-tech footwear.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Quality has it's price. Now 200 is a bit extreme for a pair of shoes but if they are really good and lasting, so what.
I don't mind laying down 120 for good shoes, and I don't even go for the hi-tech footwear.

Yeah. I needed something that would last at least 20 Lacrosse Games and then finals, including other sports I do laughing out loud

~Mitsurugi~
wow, $200
well if you like them, i mean it's your money,but me personally, I would never buy $200 shoes, the most I paid for shoes were these $79 pair of DC Shoe Comp. and that was stretching it a bit.

Lightningrod
Um stupid

Inspectah Deck

As long as those shoes are fresh, then no

redcaped
I love shoes, it feels great when I get new ones. If I were rich sure I'll have like 20 pairs.

bloody bows1
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
It's not dumb if the shoes actually look good no expression but they dont

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by bloody bows1
but they dont
That was my point. no expression

Vinny Valentine
I didn't ask if you liked them people, that wasn't the point of this thread. I don't give a shit aobut your taste's I jsut wanna know if it was a good or bad Idea laughing out loud

_Sanctuary_
My point was, that it's an ok idea, if the shoes look good. no expression

bloody bows1
ya its a good idea if they are comfy and look good but those are wierd looking

justjakk
I didn't ask if you liked them people, that wasn't the point of this thread. I don't give a shit aobut your taste's I jsut wanna know if it was a good or bad Idea laughing out loud to buy shoes for 200 bucks is very dumb.....tastes aside, there are shoes that you could buy that would last you as long as those yet would never touch the price....for those shoes to cost that much, they had better hsve a motor and wheels strapped to them to be worth it...

bloody bows1
those would be some awesome shoes ^

Vinny Valentine
ya its a good idea if they are comfy and look good but those are wierd looking

How Are They Wierd Looking huh

justjakk
those would be some awesome shoes ^ heck yeah...

KENobi™
Wow you're an idiot Vinny.

Most I've ever paid for a pair of shoes is somewhere around $50, and they would last me over a year as well.

Vinny Valentine

justjakk
Yeah Well The last pair of 70-$ shoes I bought blew out on me during lacrosse games, same as the ones before that. but think of how dumb yer gonna feel when these blow out on you......at least when you bought the 70 buck pair, you could buy another pair and still not be paying as much as those ....

KENobi™
Yeah Well The last pair of 70-$ shoes I bought blew out on me during lacrosse games, same as the ones before that.

That's what you get for buying cheaply made shoes. stick out tongue

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by justjakk
but think of how dumb yer gonna feel when these blow out on you......at least when you bought the 70 buck pair, you could buy another pair and still not be paying as much as those ....

Well these even have a grantee on them at least, also they are really, really comfy lol

lil bitchiness

I don't like those.

If they were somewhat better looking than that, i would concur, but this way, no - most of my shoes are that prices, but they are of great quality, and they look really good....i dont like those.

Vinny Valentine
laughing out loud

I don't Get Whats so Bad about them

dave123
In resonse to the thread title, it is not dumb to buy a $200 pair of shoes.

However, it is dumb to buy those shoes for $200, especially when you know people who can get them for $50 wink

BackFire
Yes, it is dumb to pay $200 for shoes.

Vinny Valentine
Bah Screw it.

Close this thread.

lil bitchiness
Oki doki.

P.S Don't buy the shoes...there are so much better ones for $200. happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.