Who is the strongest?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bracken
Who is the strongest?

bracken
has to be stronger than JP.

Juntai
Elaine.

dman2008
Ambush Bug

dman2008
Oh and Wally the God Boy

Horrificus
Without energy enhancement, magic, or any goofy crapola?

Just brawn, maybe mutaion, or radiation induced strength.

Someday you guys should come up with a way to break down powers and uses.

For instance, this "Super-Speed" arguement bugs me.

See my new thread.

First of all, if the guys with super speed could actually use it all the time in fights, anybody without superspeed, preminition, or some cheesy pd would ALWAYS lose. Period.

So, I propose to you, that most characters with superspeed can only use it for travel, because, maybe, it is impossible for most minds to react properly to actions occurring at hyper-level speeds.

Kind of like, I can drive a car at 200 miles per hour, but if I tried to run through the woods at 200 mph, or even drive through woods at 200 miles per hour, i would not be able to react in time.

Get my drift?

So, the few guys that have actually shown they can fight at super-speeds would be doing so all the time, or have a reason why they were only ever able to do it a handful of times.

And they guys that have been able to beat or catch a super speedster should have a darned good reason why they were able to, or an excellent pd that we should all know about.

Is that confusing, or was I able to explain what I was trying to explain?

Juntai
Originally posted by Horrificus
Without energy enhancement, magic, or any goofy crapola?

Just brawn, maybe mutaion, or radiation induced strength.

Someday you guys should come up with a way to break down powers and uses.

For instance, this "Super-Speed" arguement bugs me.

See my new thread.

First of all, if the guys with super speed could actually use it all the time in fights, anybody without superspeed, preminition, or some cheesy pd would ALWAYS lose. Period.

So, I propose to you, that most characters with superspeed can only use it for travel, because, maybe, it is impossible for most minds to react properly to actions occurring at hyper-level speeds.

Kind of like, I can drive a car at 200 miles per hour, but if I tried to run through the woods at 200 mph, or even drive through woods at 200 miles per hour, i would not be able to react in time.

Get my drift?

So, the few guys that have actually shown they can fight at super-speeds would be doing so all the time, or have a reason why they were only ever able to do it a handful of times.

And they guys that have been able to beat or catch a super speedster should have a darned good reason why they were able to, or an excellent pd that we should all know about.

Is that confusing, or was I able to explain what I was trying to explain? But characters such as Superman and Flash -do- use that tactic frequently to defeat their opponents.

Tron
Originally posted by bracken
Who is the strongest?

That's an extremely vague question.

Sixth_Winged
Hulk strapped in an adamantium hand cuffs in all four limbs, while being progressively kicked by Superman in the gnads starting from class 10 hit.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Tron
That's an extremely vague question.

Vague enough to close because it's not really a battle??

"Survey says Yes!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.