whats with marvels teams?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr.Fate
ever notice that most of Marvels non X rltaed teams have the same kind of names and then the X ones have the same kind of names but thats a given

Invaders
Avengers
Champions
Defenders
Enforcers
Marauders
Redeemers

I'm not saying that DC or Wildstorm don't do the same but couldn't they be a bit more original than another X team or a team that ends in er?

Black Adam
How about the Thunderbolts?

or New Warriors?

Or Runaways?

Juntai
Justice League
Justice Soeciety
Young Justice
Extreme Justice
Justice League Europe
Almost Justice League

Scoobless
Hydra
AIM
The Hand
Alpha Flight
Sinister Six
....etc....

The Ion
Whats with most teams having a lame sounding name? Titans (no Teen) sounds pretty good. Avengers sounds good even though they aren't avenging anything.

jumpmann
Outsiders is a cool name. BeCUZ tH3Y @rA oN tEh EdGe!!!!1111

Yeah that was a waste of 20 seconds typing like that.

willRules
Hydra is cool..................so is Alpha flight

The Ion
Outsiders is a cool name and it does make sense for their current situation. They aren't really a superhero team though.

grey fox
The Bat-family , sounds like it's name.....

Sir Whirlysplat
Marvel also has it's all female teams called the "Mingers"

Dr.Fate
no thats not the point i was trying to make but i guess it came off that way. i know there are teams in the marvel universe that don't end in er im just trying to get at they could have come off with soething more original.

and also good point about Justice teams but at least they were all connected somehow. Its not like there completely seperate groups

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.