Dream Theater

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

What the f...?
Who here likes dream theater? ... I absolutely love this band, they are one of, if not the, most talent metal band in the world. Kevin Moore(former Dream theater keyboard player) and Jordan Rudess (current keyboard player) are the reason why I decide to play keyboards. And im gonna be seeing them in concert soon, for the second time. cool I've only found out about them last year, but it didnt take me long to into to them. I have all their albums and Dvds and they are my favourite band of all time. So who else here are crazy about this band, and If you havent heard of this band, check them out.

Alpha Centauri
Scenes From a Memory is a good album.

-AC

Tptmanno1
I don't have that one...
Just Awake, Images and Words, Change in Seasons and Octavium.
Octaviom is a real change from their other stuff, It was interesting...

Alpha Centauri
I think Home is their best song, it's on Scenes From a Memory. Should check it out if you already love Dream Theater.

-AC

What the f...?
Home is a great song... I love it, its not my favourite song though, Change of seasons is a masterpeice, I love that song. I prefer Images over SFAM. Home is defintely my top 3 though with metropolis.

Tptmanno1; Octavarium probable sounds so different because your practically ten years apart from each album(awake was released in 1994, and they also changed their keyboard player). Usually Dream Theater sounds different from album to album anyways, but I didnt think it was anything drastic, except for "I Walk Beside You", I really dont like that song, the song sounds alot like u2

Edit: Tptmanno1, I also recommend you check out scenes from a memory, its one of their better albums.

Slay
I love Dream Theater.

Etrigan
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
I don't have that one...
Just Awake, Images and Words, Change in Seasons and Octavium.
Octaviom is a real change from their other stuff, It was interesting...

Octavarium was cheese melody.

It was okay, but far from their best.

I have that, Scenes From A Memory (their best!), Train Of Thought, and Awake.

I love them. Amazing band. John Myung is my bassist's idol.

tabby999
i've got Images and Words and its a solid album, one of my mates is right into it and their other albums are pretty fine too, irrelevant of me not knowing their names

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.