The Blob Vs. The Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

albino catfish
Who Shall Win, they bulky over-weight Blob. Or they blue musculer Beast ?????

grey fox
The blob eats beast.....

Tulika
Beast has absolutely nothing he can do to harm Blob. This goes to Blob 10/10.

albino catfish
The Blob would not have a big enought mouth, but stomach yes

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Tulika
Beast has absolutely nothing he can do to harm Blob. This goes to Blob 10/10.

His eyes are vunerable, as are some other parts in him.

willRules
Beast will win, he is simply too cool to lose to the blob..............

grey fox
Originally posted by willRules
Beast will win, he is simply too cool to lose to the blob..............

CHOMP

Beast loses....

outarddwarf
well blob could just stand their with one arm protecting his face, his only vulnerable points are all right their and attempt to smash beast with the rest of his body. though wouldn't blob tire before beast would have to stop dodging from tiring?

Sixth_Winged
Blob just ate some meat w/ blue fur sticking out of it.

albino catfish
The Beast could blind him some how , then figure out a way to defeate him. Like a laser gun, bullet, flare to the eye's then while he cant see he could fallow-out an attack to finish him. But What ???

Sixth_Winged
I don't think he can do anything like that in the default setting. He might blind him if suppose blob indeed is vulnerable with those parts but he's more than likely would get sumo pressed.

albino catfish
He could set the Blob on fire once hes blind. But I think he's fat tissue protects hin from hight temperture, right ???

Sixth_Winged
No that's just fine. Though where would he possibly get the fire. Blob can also roll himself through the sand and hit Beast, sumo-crushing him in the process stick out tongue

TheKahn
Beast dies horrible and grotesque death.stretcher

albino catfish
The Blob might survive being burnt, it is not known whether his skin's imperviousness to heat could survive the 11,000,000-degree heat at ground zero of a multi-megaton atomic blast. so catching him on fire might work ??? He's weak spot's are eyes, ears, nose, and mouth are not as resistant to injury as the rest of his body.

Sixth_Winged
But where is beast getting that multi megaton atomic blast effect from?

grey fox
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
But where is beast getting that multi megaton atomic blast effect from?

He pulled it out of his ass, just like most plot devices .....

Tulika
Well said, Grey Fox. No silliness, Blob wins. A Marvel comic scenario, Beast wins, because Marvel Entertainment has the courage of a terrified mouse thrown in a pack of hungry cats. If there's a chance a fan somewhere might get upset, ME won't do it. Bastards. Why do you think the X-Men win the Juggernaut? Cowardice.

wannabe
I think Blob is too durable for Beast's powers and Beast too agile for Blob's powers, so they will have to find other ways to harm one another. Since Beast is FAAAR more intelligent than Blob, i give it to him.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Tulika
Why do you think the X-Men win the Juggernaut? Cowardice.

Telepaths, actually. And an idiotically loosely-bound helmet. If I were Juggs, I'd have some adamantium duct-tape on that thing...

But yeah, point taken. Juggs should usually be out of their league.

wannabe
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Telepaths, actually. And an idiotically loosely-bound helmet. If I were Juggs, I'd have some adamantium duct-tape on that thing...

But yeah, point taken. Juggs should usually be out of their league. Actually it wouldn't be that hard for the X-Men to win against any Powerhouse, that's not able to fly.
Levitate him via tk, wind or magnetism and the fight is over. Without any ground from which he could project his superstrength he would be helpless. Now take an antigravitation device to keep him this way, done.
I always wondered why all of the telekinetics allways try to fix non flying powerhouses to the ground, where they are perfectly able to use their strength - plain stupid i'd say!!!

albino catfish
I don't think wind could defeat The Blob, It would take wind speed's stronger than a hurricane to sweep The Blob off he's feet. He can alter his personal gravity field to make him virtually immovable, although an incredible force (such as the Juggernaut or Colossus) could uproot him, along with a chunk of whatever he was standing on (the only being on record to have been able to lift the Blob against his wishes was the Incredible Hulk).

outarddwarf
Originally posted by wannabe
Actually it wouldn't be that hard for the X-Men to win against any Powerhouse, that's not able to fly.
Levitate him via tk, wind or magnetism and the fight is over. Without any ground from which he could project his superstrength he would be helpless. Now take an antigravitation device to keep him this way, done.
I always wondered why all of the telekinetics allways try to fix non flying powerhouses to the ground, where they are perfectly able to use their strength - plain stupid i'd say!!!

juggernaut has kept walking when lifted off the ground by jeans TK.

TheKahn
Originally posted by outarddwarf
juggernaut has kept walking when lifted off the ground by jeans TK.

Yeah, but i would think that that has more to do with the mystical nature of his power rather than a result of just his physical strength. Even the strongest powerhouse should be able to be easily defeated with limited TK, imo

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by TheKahn
Yeah, but i would think that that has more to do with the mystical nature of his power rather than a result of just his physical strength. Even the strongest powerhouse should be able to be easily defeated with limited TK, imo
It probably wouldn't work to well if they started thunderclapping or something.

The Fake Macoy
Still, blob doesn't have the strength to thunderclap, unless he's been upgraded since I last saw him in a comic (which would be from around 12 years ago).

Sixth_Winged
Before depowment from HOM, he was class 100

King_Mungi
Before depowment from HOM, he was class 100

No I don't think that's right, even in the recent handbook they say he just has normal strength. "The Blob's size and strength had been temporairly increased to various levels over the years", but I doubt he was 100 class.

Sixth_Winged
OH shit!! damn sorry, i was thinking of someone else. But it's 75 BTW. Originally though, he was a lot lot weaker than that....and smaller too.

King_Mungi
OH shit!! damn sorry, i was thinking of someone else. But it's 75 BTW. Originally though, he was a lot lot weaker than that....and smaller too.

75 sounds right, I know for a few years he was 40 tons.

Sixth_Winged
Yep he mutated quite a lot and develop insane body mass.......and probably B.O. whistle

albino catfish
Height: (formerly) 5 ft. 10 in., (after recent further mutation) 8 ft.
Weight: (formerly) 510 lbs., (after recent further mutation) 976 lbs.
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown

Strength Level: Originally the Blob did not possess superhuman strength in proportion to his size. However, recently he has undergone further mutation, greatly increasing his height and mass, and raising his strength to superhuman levels. The Blob can lift (press) 5 tons, possibly superhuman class 75.

bitca730
Isn't Blob too slow to actually hit Beast?

MrHeavySilence
Beast is outclassed.

barnhartseth
I've read (and enjoyed) quite a few of these threads, but it seems like such a vital advantage in comics is usually not taken into account, which is intelligence. Based on the fact that Beast is well aware of what he is up against, having faced Blob since the 60's, and that he is a scientific genius (presumably knowing his physics pretty darn well), he should be able to figure out a way to beat Blob, who is basically an idiot (he did join up with Magneto, who obviously didn't care about his well-being, after being offered a role on the x-men). Beast wins because with Blob's speed, Dr. McCoy will have plenty of time to figure out how to handle him. After all, even Boom Boom found a way to beat him.

SuperiorTech
Blob

Placidity
This is a stalemate. Blob cant tag Beast. Beast knows he can't hurt Blob, and he's too smart to go near him since he knows he cant do anything.

george '06
beast jumps on top of blobs shoulders and goes black adam on his eyes

Dr.Crankenstein
Beast has a shot. But my gut says Blob is gonna win.

redhotrash
Blob doesnt have superhuman stamina does he? Beast could possibly tire him out with his agility until Blob simple submits from exhaustion. Unlikely, though. Beast probably ends up squeezed in Blob's armpit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.