*-WeBSyT-*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sammii
hey i made a new harry potter websight

H. S. 6
What's a websyt?

MistressofSnape
chat-speech for website (but I think you were being sarcastic)

The Phantom
Originally posted by sammii

www.xx-harry-potter-pics-xx.piczo.com Since we have sarcasm here, my turn. what's a websight? And your not aloud to advertise here. Read the rules!

ndfreak
who cares if sum1 wants to go to a site they can and she jus givin the address of it.

The Phantom
Originally posted by ndfreak
who cares if sum1 wants to go to a site they can and she jus givin the address of it. She isn't aloud to make a thread about it. It is in the rules.

H. S. 6
who cares if sum1 wants to go to a site they can and she jus givin the address of it.

It's called spam, my dear child.

ndfreak
so as long as ur smart enoff to have a firewall and a spyware and adware and virus protection then spamn dont matta.
evn if u jus had a workin spyware bloker it would blok the spam.
or you could take the persons website and if they sent u a virus u send it bak to em and ther site goes down for a week.
so i dont care i would clik on it.

Barker
so as long as ur smart enoff to have a firewall and a spyware and adware and virus protection then spamn dont matta.
evn if u jus had a workin spyware bloker it would blok the spam.
or you could take the persons website and if they sent u a virus u send it bak to em and ther site goes down for a week.
so i dont care i would clik on it.

That's not what Spam is..

Spam, is when you Advertise your site on another site.

(Using another to Promote yours)

RoguePw25
Originally posted by sammii

Sammi, you are't allowed to advertise your website like this. It's called SPAM. Please don't do this agin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.