JP vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bracken
An alien queen after bursting out of Galactus.

Black Adam
Aliens can't burst out of Galactus.......

grey fox
Bah , Jp knows no enemy , he looks at the queen and she suddenly smolders before bursting into flame.

Mr. Valentine
is it just me...or is bracken extremely obssessed with alien??

Black Adam
Originally posted by Mr. Valentine
is it just me...or is bracken extremely obssessed with alien??

He's the wolverine8888 of Aliens.

Mr. Valentine
oh...just when we thought we had got rid of the universes biggest fanboy, the even bigger one shows up. i saw what he was saying in the alien vs pred thing. with the ships and the....OMG he just didnt shut up

bracken
Originally posted by Black Adam
Aliens can't burst out of Galactus.......

If a million queens hold galactus down and a queen face hugger jumps on him. A queen chestburster would emerge and it would grow up as the cosmic alien queen, could it beat JP? It is posable seince galactus would be to it a human with no weapons to an alien queen.

bracken
oh...just when we thought we had got rid of the universes biggest fanboy, the even bigger one shows up. i saw what he was saying in the alien vs pred thing. with the ships and the....OMG he just didnt shut up

Yeah why dont you shut up!

Mr. Valentine
calm down love...no need for an exclamation mark lol, im just expressing my opinion. i apologise for saying you wouldnt shut up..and calling u a fanboy...happy now?

Black Adam
Originally posted by bracken
If a million queens hold galactus down and a queen face hugger jumps on him. A queen chestburster would emerge and it would grow up as the cosmic alien queen, could it beat JP? It is posable seince galactus would to it a human with no weapons to an alien queen.

How are they going to hold him down? Galactus just fries them or turns them into stone with a blink of an eye.

He's a giant star of Power cosmic in Purple and Pink armor. Nothing is bursting out of him since it would burn up long before that.

bracken
How are they going to hold him down? Galactus just fries them or turns them into stone with a blink of an eye.

He's a giant star of Power cosmic in Purple and Pink armor. Nothing is bursting out of him since it would burn up long before that.

Are you joking million queens can hold down anything. One large queen is 40 feet.

Galactus 29 feet. Million queens are going to smother him.

Mr. Valentine
how would it get in the first place? i dont think galactus would let anything get inside him so easily

Black Adam
Are you joking million queens can hold down anything. One large queen is 40 feet.

Galactus 29 feet. Million queens are going to smother him.

as someone else said on another topic size doesn't matter with cosmic powers.neither do numbers. Galactus disintegrates them with a wave of his hand.

Mr. Valentine
oh and yes in Earth X (even though its not canon i think this is relevant) franklin richards, who believed himself to be galactus (in that universe if everyone believed you to be something then you were. so if everyone was to believe jesus was a clown in this universe he would be) so therefore he was galactus. managed to take out the celestials, some of the most powerful beings in the universe. so i dont think the aliens would be able to mess with him

bracken
as someone else said on another topic size doesn't matter with cosmic powers.neither do numbers. Galactus disintegrates them with a wave of his hand.

I couldnt picture that. But if you want to play that way, 2 alien queens that just bursted out of the hulk and superman hold galactus down when a queen face hugger that grow big after eating royal jelly jumps on galactuses face.

DarkCrawler
I couldnt picture that. But if you want to play that way, 2 alien queens that just bursted out of the hulk and superman hold galactus down when a queen face hugger that grow big after eating royal jelly jumps on galactuses face.

They are still physical beings.

While Galactus is on the level of gods.

One blink and the Queens are gone. Galactus eats planets for breakfast, do you really think that the Queens would be able to hold him down?

Mr. Valentine
i dont think the aliens would get into hulk...wouldnt he just get angrier and angrier until he got so angry he tore them into pieces. or he cud just jump away. and ok..it jumps on galactuses' face..he takes it off and crushes it in his hand

Black Adam

And Galactus still disintegrates them with a wave of his hand.

bracken
i dont think the aliens would get into hulk...wouldnt he just get angrier and angrier until he got so angry he tore them into pieces. or he cud just jump away. and ok..it jumps on galactuses' face..he takes it off and crushes it in his hand

How can he take it off when hulk queen and superman queen are holding him down and stabing him repededly till he is unconcious so he doesnt use any blasts.

Black Adam
Why don't you start a Galactus vs. Alien race match bracken.

Lets see how many people actually side with you that Alien's might win.

Mr. Valentine
well...lets be serious. Hulk, hes so digustingly weak to galactus it sickens me. and well no alien could burst out of his stomach seeing as it would be stuck in their trying to scratch his way out of his stomach without effect

bracken
well...lets be serious. Hulk, hes so digustingly weak to galactus it sickens me. and well no alien could burst out of his stomach seeing as it would be stuck in their trying to scratch his way out of his stomach without effect

A xenomorph facehuger lay an egg a small chestburster comes out it eats the insides of its hosts, in this case as a chestburster gets all of hulks powers by eating his insides making him strong enough to burst out of hulk. A hulk queen is somuch stronger than hulk that he = galactus.

bracken

You dont know much about aliens do you?

Mr. Valentine
dont make me laugh..i argued with you before out of pity, not now.

HULK ALIEN QUEEN & SUPER MAN QUEEN spam_laser GALACTUS

galactus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hulk alien queen & super man queen

Mr. Valentine
you dont know much about comics do you?

DarkCrawler
A xenomorph facehuger lay an egg a small chestburster comes out it eats the insides of its hosts, in this case as a chestburster gets all of hulks powers by eating his insides making him strong enough to burst out of hulk. A hulk queen is somuch stronger than hulk that he = galactus. laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud eek! laughing out loud Happy Dance laughing out loudlaughing

grey fox
You dont know much about aliens do you?

IF The queen alien popped out of galactus it loses.

Why you ask ?

Simple , upon galactus's death he turns into a star. The queen is roasted alive . If not abraxes blinks her out of existence.

bracken
Originally posted by grey fox

Why you ask ?

Simple , upon galactus's death he turns into a star. The queen is roasted alive . If not abraxes blinks her out of existence.

Abaraxes could not take her.

bracken
dont make me laugh..i argued with you before out of pity, not now.

HULK ALIEN QUEEN & SUPER MAN QUEEN spam_laser GALACTUS

galactus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hulk alien queen & super man queen

You dont understand a queen is not as strong as her host but 1,000,000,000,000,000 times stronger than her host is galactus 1,000,000,000,000,000 times stronger than the hulk,no.

bracken

Why you ask ?

The queen would be 1,000,000,000,000,000 times stronger than galactus is abarax 1,000,000,000,000,000 times stronger than galactus no.

Mr. Valentine
well...in a way yes. if he wanted hulk to die in a flick of his fingers he could do it

DarkCrawler
You dont understand a queen is not as strong as her host but 1,000,000,000,000,000 times stronger than her host is galactus 1,000,000,000,000,000 times stronger than the hulk,no.

What the f**k?

And where was it said that Alien Queen's are 1,000,000,000,000,000 times stronger then their hosts? I can't recall the movies stating anything like that.

And yes, Galactus IS more then 1,000,000,000,000,000 times stronger then Hulk, if you want to go there. Galactus is considered one of the five essential entities within the Marvel Universe alongside Eternity, the personification of the universe, Death, Infinity and Oblivion, for gods sake.

bracken
Originally posted by you dont know much about comics do you

You bet your sorry ass I do!

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
What the f**k?

And where was it said that Alien Queen's are 1,000,000,000,000,000 times stronger then their hosts? I can't recall the movies stating anything like that.

BS comics Aliens return

grey fox
Abaraxes could not take her.

Abraxes , a being which made eternity shit himself could not take a measly alien queen !

bracken
What the f**k?

And yes, Galactus IS more then 1,000,000,000,000,000 times stronger then Hulk, if you want to go there. Galactus is considered one of the five essential entities within the Marvel Universe alongside Eternity, the personification of the universe, Death, Infinity and Oblivion, for gods sake.

Galactus is not that much stronger than the hulk and even if he was there is superman queen to contend with cmon man.

bracken
Galactus is not that much stronger than the hulk and even if he was there is superman queen to contend with cmon man.

The beyonder is alot stronger than galactus and he cant take every marvel enemy.

DarkCrawler

Yes. He is that much stronger then Hulk on full power. Did you read anything I said?

And the Superman Queen...would be blinked out of existence alongside Hulk Queen. The perks of reality manipulation.

Sir Whirlysplat
Abraxes , a being which made eternity shit himself could not take a measly alien queen !

Ahh but the Queen has taken on Galactuses abilities magnified. smile This is a possible awesome BS comics story its.... so...... "Out there". wink

DarkCrawler
The beyonder is alot stronger than galactus and he cant take every marvel enemy.

Beyonder is not stronger then Galactus. Beyonder is as strong as Cosmic Cube. And Galactus on full power is much stronger then Cosmic Cube.

Sir Whirlysplat
Superman Queen...would be blinked out of existence alongside Hulk Queen.

No! they would both go to the BS comics drag club for some awesome tranny action imo!

Mr. Valentine
he IS. and you are fighting a losing battle, superman queen, would be sent home with a sore anus (very bad metaphor..dirty mental picture)

grey fox
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Ahh but the Queen has taken on Galactuses abilities magnified. smile This is a possible awesome BS comics story its.... so...... "Out there". wink

Oh...... bs comics queen right, sorry my bad. Got things confused.

The queen trundles over the galactus before taking on Jobberine and his side kick 88888

Sir Whirlysplat
I miss 88888 sad

Mr. Valentine
yea.. sad who doesnt?? atleast then we could argue about short, hairy clawed things.
rather than intergalactic slimy, big things with bad breath

grey fox
I miss 88888 sad

*Pat's Whirly on the back*

We all do man , we all do....

DarkCrawler
I miss 88888 sad
cry

Sir Whirlysplat
yea.. sad who doesnt?? atleast then we could argue about short, hairy clawed things.
rather than intergalactic slimy, big things with bad breath

agreed smile

bracken
agreed smile

Well do you think a cosmic queen that just bursted out of galactus could beat JP? After all it is a trillion times stronger.

grey fox
8888 We hardly knew ye http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/cry.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.