10 reasons why I have a black eye(A K.Diddy special)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
party22Well since I dont have much to do on this lovely sunday, I will write about last night We went to a club in the city called the ''Foam pit'' and all these bubbles spew out all over the dance floor untill the end of the night and you end up totally wet and soapy....very good fun party22 After that we were walking drunk along the ''yarra''(A river) There was me and 3 of my mates and this girl one of my mates picked up at the Foam pit,I dont remember much but I think he got head off her party22 Anyway these 4 guy's come up and I mouthed off cause I were drunk and one of them got me real good in the eye and now I have a very painful eye In the end they probably got more ****ed up than we did though, but it was a good night, best one I've had for ages

Party on
party22

AC/DC'S_LVR
i know i know!!! you got the shit beat outa you for being drunk

K.Diddy
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
i know i know!!! you got the shit beat outa you for being drunk

That's ok, cause so did they happy

H. S. 6
Why did you put 10 reasons as the title?

K.Diddy
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Why did you put 10 reasons as the title?

messed I was thinking about having sex with one of them chick's out of ''10 things I hate about you'' at the same time I was making this thread blink

H. S. 6
Originally posted by K.Diddy
messed I was thinking about having sex with one of them chick's out of ''10 things I hate about you'' at the same time I was making this thread blink

I'm beginning to regret asking that question. stick out tongue

K.Diddy
I'm beginning to regret asking that question. stick out tongue

laughing

xyz revolution
Originally posted by K.Diddy
party22Well since I dont have much to do on this lovely sunday, I will write about last night We went to a club in the city called the ''Foam pit'' and all these bubbles spew out all over the dance floor untill the end of the night and you end up totally wet and soapy....very good fun party22 After that we were walking drunk along the ''yarra''(A river) There was me and 3 of my mates and this girl one of my mates picked up at the Foam pit,I dont remember much but I think he got head off her party22 Anyway these 4 guy's come up and I mouthed off cause I were drunk and one of them got me real good in the eye and now I have a very painful eye In the end they probably got more ****ed up than we did though, but it was a good night, best one I've had for ages

Party on
party22 I were?

dave123
I'm beginning to regret asking that question. stick out tongue I regret entering this thread stick out tongue

LiL nAstY GirL
Originally posted by dave123
I regret entering this thread stick out tongue

laughing

ladygrim
no expression

K.Diddy
Originally posted by xyz revolution
I were?

confused

K.Diddy
2gunsarabia

Makedde
Do you still have a black eye?

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Makedde
Do you still have a black eye?

Yeah, It's not as bad as it was though laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.