Depa Billaba vs The Dark Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hello Friend
Fight

Wesker
Depa would wreck her.

Darth Kal-El
Depa Billaba wins. She's awesome in Shatterpoint. Her Vaapad skills are great.

Illustrious
Depa pwns.

Darth_Glentract
Depa wins, but the Dark Woman isn't pwned.

Captain REX
The Dark Woman isn't a wimp, but she still loses.

Council#13
Agreed

Fishy
Somebody with a name like that just has to lose, that girl pissed me off... Depa wins.

Faunus
Originally posted by Illustrious
Depa pwns.

Guy LeDouche
How did Depa die?

Hello Friend
She probably died in the Purge of the Jedi Temple, either by Vader or clone troops.

Wesker
She was driven mad by the dark side on Horuun Kal or whatever that planet was, and entered into a coma. She presumably died during the purge.

darthsith19
Depa wins, Vader beat the Dark Woman a year before ANH and Depa's at least as good as OT Vader, better, IMO.

Guy LeDouche
Oh. Sucks for her. Oh, by the way, she pwns.

Darth Traya
Yeah, Anyo's a silly *****. Depa pwns her.

Faunus
Originally posted by darthsith19
Depa wins, Vader beat the Dark Woman a year before ANH and Depa's at least as good as OT Vader, better, IMO.

That was in one of the SW Tales comics. But she was defeated by Aurra Sing, who some Tusken Jedi could contend with.

Fishy
Some Tusken Jedi that was the son of a famous Jedi knight and who had combat training amongst the Tuskens and with the Jedi his entire live. That guy was good.

Faunus
A'Sharad Hett? He was good, sure, but he certainly wasn't prodigial or anything. Hell, he barely chased her off, while Aayla Secura managed a win. No, I'd say Depa would thoroughly trounce the Dark Woman.

darthsith19
15 months after AOTC, Anakin had his lightsaber out and was hallucaniting, thinking some Battle Droids were Tusken Raiders going beserk against them, and A'Sharad Hett, with nothing but a Gaffi Stick, leapt through the air and kicked Anakin in the head, and Anakin didn't even see him coming. I think he is pretty strong.

Fishy
Originally posted by Faunus
A'Sharad Hett? He was good, sure, but he certainly wasn't prodigial or anything. Hell, he barely chased her off, while Aayla Secura managed a win. No, I'd say Depa would thoroughly trounce the Dark Woman.

My bad, didn't quite understood what you were saying back there. I agree though Hett isn't as good as Secura but he definitly isn't bad.

((The_Anomaly))
Depa would win.

DarkNemesis
Depa pwns her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.