batman vs wolverine hand to hand...no gadgets or claws

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bench261
like the title says.

i say wolverine...he has martial arts experience to negate batman's and is much older, unbreakable skeleton, and healing power. could smell batman wherever he hides, has animal reflexes...plus the weight advantage of about 100lbs.

i don't see how batman's hits would hurt wolverine since he can heal fast and his skeleton won't break...wolverine on the other hand has built in brass knuckles.

that's my opinion, i jus wanna hear others on how batman could possibly win cuz i hate him....and clawless h2h wolverine is a decent match since batman deals with powered ppl all the time and ridiculously wins

Sixth_Winged
If he still has his healing factor and adamantium skeleton, i don't see how this match could be fair....

golem370
Also Wolverine is a better fighter

bench261
batman vs superman is even more unfair with or without the belt, yet he holds way more than his own....i jus wanna see how batman can pull a win out of his crack with this one

Tulika
Wolverine doesn't possess superhuman strength or agility and his skeleton being coeated with metal doesn't exactly help his acrobatics. Batman has a definite and clear upper hand in combat skills, also probably in strength. But how to knock out an enemy that regenerates as fast as you can wound him? Depending on the writer, it's nearly impossible to put Wolverine's lights out... but assuming it can be done, Batman can do it.

Tshern
I beg to differ, strength is probably somewhat equal and so are combat skills. After all, Wolverine has been training for years, even though he doesn't use too much finesse in the fights it doesn't mean that he can't do it. He lived for years in Japan, where trained like a samurai (correct me if I'm wrong), has decades of experience during which he surely has found the most effective of using his skills.

With claws, manslaughter. Without claws, more even, but Wolverine still takes it.

Wally West
With no gadgets, time to prepare or team mates to help, and Wolverine still having his healing factor and adamantium, I really can't see how Batman wins. In a purely HTH battle I think Batman would take him easily, but how can he do enough damage to put Wolverine down for good? He would need to be in an environment he could use against Wolverine.

grey fox
Wolverine.

Simply because of the regeneration and bones, he never tires and his punches hurt a hell of a lot more then bat's.

Superherovandal
u gotta at least get rid of wolvies healing and adamantium or its completely biased. or give bats healing and adamantium and time to get used to it.

doctorstrongbad
Wolverine wins this with ease. He has the experience and mutant abilities.

bean_machine
Originally posted by grey fox
Wolverine.

Simply because of the regeneration and bones, he never tires and his punches hurt a hell of a lot more then bat's.

I agree. Pure H2H, I give it to Bats.

braz
lol wolverine takes this hands down..havnt yall seen X-Men the movie??? or rather, u dont even have to see it, its just common sense but in the beginning where wolverines fightin all those guys, each time som1 would punch him they'd injure, if not, nearly break their hand because of his admantium skeleton...so each punch bats throws is going to hurt him more than it would hurt wolvie, and therefore would be countered...

The Fake Macoy
Well, if it's pure H2H, that gives Wolverine a large advantage. If this was anything goes, than I say Batman wins more often than not. For all of Wolverine's supposed fighting skill, in most comics I've read he doesn't display it. If you took out his powers and adamantium, I think that Batman could beat him in H2H though.

Sixth_Winged
Wolverine beat Shang chi before like he was a punk, then again shang might actuall be jobbing or something. But Logan definitely has shown his h2h skills before, it's that writers tend to focus on his mutant regen rather show his skill.

endgame
I think it depends. If you are talking to the death wolverine takes it because there is no way batman and put him down. If you are talking about tournament fighting (which is what I thought this thread was about when i opened it) then the outcome would differ greatly, as Batman is known for his ability to adapt to his oppents fighting style.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.