Kurama(Yu Yu Hakusho) vs Sesshomaru(Inuyasha)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Kenshin
Who'd win in a fight?

NBT x 20
Sesshomaru would own!!

QuincE
Kurama. I know Sesshomaru is strong and has that giant demon dog thing, but let's not forget that Kurama can transform into Yoko. Not to mention Kurama is a strategical genius, and has more spirit moves than any character in Yu Yu Hakusho.

NBT x 20
Not hiei, and to defend sesshomaru i will call takari to the case.

QuincE
No, Hiei does not have more spirit attacks than Kurama. Dragon of the Darkness flame, eye transformation, sword of the darkness flame, fist of the mortal flame, are the only attacks Hiei knows.

Kurama on the other hand has multiple. Rose whip, pedals and thorns, seed of the death plant, death tree, Rose arm sword, Yoko Kurama, Ugiki Plant, and many others.

Dark-Kenshin
Yeah, Kurama has had around thousand years of experience. No doubt he knows more than hiei.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Yeah, Kurama has had around thousand years of experience. No doubt he knows more than hiei.

Knowing attacks has nothing to do with winning...After all, look at Rando, he knew 100 attacks (including Yusukes spirit gun) and he still lost.

NBT x 20
O yea finally some back up on sesshomaru!

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Knowing attacks has nothing to do with winning...After all, look at Rando, he knew 100 attacks (including Yusukes spirit gun) and he still lost. I never said it was. Someone else had said that Hiei had more skills and abilties than Kurama, which is what I was responding to.

PS: Rando sucked as a villain. I mean really, who loses to guy who is completely worn out, and falls on you for his finishing move?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
I never said it was. Someone else had said that Hiei had more skills and abilties than Kurama, which is what I was responding to.

PS: Rando sucked as a villain. I mean really, who loses to guy who is completely worn out, and falls on you for his finishing move?

And I was responding to the fact that Experience does not equal a win.

The only reason Rando lost was because of his own arrogance...Nothing more then taht.

QuincE
that all doesn't matter about Rando anymore. Kurama is a tactical genius. Even if Sesshomaru turned into his giant dog form, he could just become Yoko and summon the ogiki plants used against Karasu. Sesshomaru definitely has Kurama in the combat aspect of the match, but Kurama's superiority in special attacks will win it for him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.