Lobo Vs The Inhumans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
CAN LOBO DEFEAT THE INHUMANS BLACK BOLT , MEDUSA , CRYSTAL , GORGON , TRITON , AND KARNAK . O AND I ALMOST FORGOT LOCKJAW.

Mider
give us bios so we can better judge this situation. but i know that black bolt alone will be trouble.

JOE NUNEZ
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inhumans

Mider
lobo has powers that are just plain weird what i mean is that they fluctuate to the point were he has been seen to beat gods, kill gods, angels, devils, slap around etrigan the demon like a nobody, servive a galaxy wide explosion i think it was galaxy wide if not it might have been bigger or at least a solar system wide explosion, medusa wouldnt be able to hurt him very much if any of these guys do kill him he will come back and maybe with a new body at that i say that cause in lobo's back he came back with several. But if this is a logical fight if he has all his weapons he can still beat this team he's been shown to fight the JLA but yeah some of these inhumans are some major hitters black bolt, crystal, gorgon, etc... in my opinion he'd wipe the floor with them.

Tulika
Did you know that writing everything in capital letters isn't cool? It's actually pretty stupid and makes you look like a retard. Not pointing fingers, just a general remark.

The Inhumans SHOULD win, even if PIS will probably take place to give Lobo a boost. Blackbolt's shouts are simply too much for Lobo to handle.

Mider
Lobo has been reduced to nothing almost and still came back he will come back even with out a body then he'll just launch an areal attack from pace and blow black bolt and the inhumans off the face of the earth. I mean yeah there is such a thing as PIS but can it truly be PIS if it happens over and over and over?

Tulika
If Blackbolt reduces Lobo to minimal shreds, he wins. Lobo can come back, but that particular fight was lost for him.

JOE NUNEZ
I GUESS IM A RETARD. confused

GODSCRIBE
Black Bolt says, "ahhhh"

Horrificus
IT WOULD END UP BETWEEN BLACK BOLT AND LOBO.
I THINK BLACK BOLT WOULD TAKE HIM, BECAUSE I DON'T THINK BB WOULD TRY TO SLUG IT OUT WITH HIM. BB HAS SOME SERIOUS POWERS, AND HIS LAST RESORT, A YELL, WOULD KNOCK LOBO OUT, OR KNOCK HIM INTO SPACE IF HE HAD TO USE IT.

IF BB WAS DRUNK,AND FELT LIKE DUKING IT OUT WITH LOBO, LOBO WOULD BEAT IS A**.

PS: BEING RUDE ONLINE, IS JUST A BAD HABIT TO GET INTO. BECAUSE SAYING STUFF LIKE I READ PEOPLE WRITING TO OTHERS IN HERE, WILL GET YOU A NEW SET OF BANDAGES IN THE REAL WORLD.

JUST A THOUGHT.

Sir Whirlysplat
Depends if Lobo has his ability to duplicate or not! or Lobo wants to Nuke them from Space!

Mider
that wont do nothing to lobo you know reducing him to shreads or anything of that nature will not kill him even before he became immortal he could regenerate from those kind of things i believe. i think he was once eaten and digested and he still regenerated, he was also eaten by the mask after being chewed up of course, he was reduced to nothing but a head he still got a new body, the masks healing factor owns anyones cause you can basically every part of him and he'll come back in a split second no delays but yeah lobo cant be killed for long so i have no idea what would happen the authority was able to black male him and they seemed to hold there own for a time.

JOE NUNEZ
WOW WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS WHO WAS THAT BEING THAT ATE LOBO AND CHEWED HIM UP .

Mider
It was the mask before they made him into a movie character, he's totally nuts. He can make any weapon appear out of no were, his healing factor is probably next to none, since i think lobo killed every bit of him and he still came back in like 1 second. He can shapeshift, has super strengh, when lobo had the mask he killed whole galaxies.

Mider
does anyone know what comic Lobo appeared with younge blood and was on apocalypse fighting darkseids armies with a clone army of lobo's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.