Mantis vs Batgirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thesilverspider
H2H nothing else who takes this.

Sixth_Winged
Which Mantis. DC or Marvel. I'm assuming Marvel here since she's the closest to a street levleller that you can get to with the namesake.

Marvel Mantis fights Thanos. She definitely takes this.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Which Mantis. DC or Marvel. I'm assuming Marvel here since she's the closest to a street levleller that you can get to with the namesake.

Yea,Marvel's Mantis and thankyou someone knows who she is.......

Arahan
Mantis? One of the deadliest women in the universe, who knows tons of fighting techs? Who trained She-Hulk?

Mantis definately wins.

Arahan
bump

Dizzle
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged

Did she ever actually fight Thanos? I know Gamora did... Mantis put down Thor and stunned the freaking Juggernaut though. Any human who can hang around with Silver Surfer by skill alone is too beastly for words. Mantis takes this without trying.

Ex11B
Yep,Mantis wins this.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Dizzle
Did she ever actually fight Thanos? I know Gamora did... Mantis put down Thor and stunned the freaking Juggernaut though. Any human who can hang around with Silver Surfer by skill alone is too beastly for words. Mantis takes this without trying.

Yup. Plenty actually, she evolve past his attacks till he can't affect her any longer.

The Fake Macoy
I've never actually read a comic with Mantis in it (when she was actually fighting), but she actually did all that? Does anyone have any scans of those events? Also, if she's that good, who would win, her or the Karate Kid?

Sixth_Winged
The whole Celestial Madonna arc from Avengers

Mider
she's basically an animal she put thor and thanos down ive heard only guy who's better then her is strange who's had h2h training like nobody's business from gods and angels and the like

Firestorms
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Also, if she's that good, who would win, her or the Karate Kid?

Karate Kid gets this as long as she doesn't use her plot device powers I forget what they were but its a bunch of random mystic stuff like super empathy, flowers and plants popping out of nowhere, telepathy, fire-o-kenesis or whatever random Kungfu mystic thing she pulls out of her butt

Hand to Hand her skills are close to Karate Kid but she can only impress Val, as good as she is he would still beat her

If she uses an extra mystic abilities the Kid goes down

Q99
Cassandra Cain is seriously good, she may put up a fight, but like everyone's said, Mantis is transcendent Karate Kid-level.

Black bolt z
Mantis has hung with the avengers,the silver surfer,beaten a couple of the avengers,come back to life,and is the celestial madonna which means she is th perfect human.

What about mantis vs. cap.

Q99
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Mantis has hung with the avengers,the silver surfer,beaten a couple of the avengers,come back to life,and is the celestial madonna which means she is th perfect human.

What about mantis vs. cap.

They've fought, Mantis wins.

Cass and Capt are in the same general tier. They're both some of the best fighters around, Steve has a bit better physical stats, Batgirl has move-reading, but they can't take on Mantis/Karate Kid types and expect to win.

BruceSkywalker
pure spite.. not a damn thing Cassie can do here

Wild Shadow
is it really necessary for ppl to explain why mantis wins?

Q99
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
pure spite.. not a damn thing Cassie can do here

Well, maybe in an ambush? Hit her with a sucker punch? That's worked before when Mantis isn't a precog.

But pretty much, yea ^^

dmills
Wow. This has got to be one of the most lop sided h2h battles I've seen since the Fat Cobra vs Kingpin thread.

Now Mantis vs The Prince of Orphans would be one hell of a fight!

Q99
It's not that their skills are all that different in simple punch-kick-dodge-hitness, it's that Mantis has a bunch of 'cosmic' level martial arts move that lets her pull quick KO hits on Thor and the like.

Warlord
Mantis...Celestial Madona or normal levels she wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.