JA Luke Skywalker and JO Kyle Katarn versus ROTS Anakin Skywalker and Aleemo Keto.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Traya
Setting: The halls of Moria.

Who wins?

Darth_Glentract
The Balrog comes out and eats them.

Luke would kill either of his enemies at this point. He's better then DE Sidious in lightsaber combat, meaning that Anakin or Aleema will lose against him in saber combat. In force powers, I don't know quite as well, but he was nearly as powerful as Joruus a full two years earlier. Joruus could take either Anakin or Aleema.

I don't know anything about JO Kyle, but all he has to do is hold one of them off long enough for Luke to get over there and help, as Luke could take either one of his opponents.

Luke and Kyle probably win.

Darth Traya
In all fairness, it was a weak and dying clone, and even then, Luke didn't beat Sidious with ease.

tdtd
A weak and dying clone who still had the ability to make massive force storms.

Darth Traya
Yep. But he clearly wasn't at his best during his fight with Luke and to suggest that Luke would have won if Sidious was rejuvenated and fully rested is laughable.

tdtd
Well yea DE Luke wasn't close to being the force god DN Luke was, and DE Sidious was uber powerful so that is a logical statement.

Darth Traya
Originally posted by tdtd
Well yea DE Luke wasn't close to being the force god DN Luke was, and DE Sidious was uber powerful so that is a logical statement.

Which has any bearing on what, exactly?

tdtd
Nothing I'm agreeing with you that Luke by himself in DE wouldnt stand a chance against a healthy new DE Sidious.

Darth Traya
Oh, you just scared me a bit, that's all stick out tongue

tdtd
lol

Fishy
Luke defeated Palps once before... He wasn't weak at that time, he just got into a new clone body.

Anyways not the point, ROTS Anakin won't stand up against Luke anyways and Eleema isn't that good, Kyle would probably take her. If not then Luke would after he's killed Anakin.

PurpleSaber
Luke and Kyle win. Luke is pretty powerful by this point.

Captain REX
Weak and dying clone? confused

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by Captain REX
Weak and dying clone? confused
Yeah, Joruus wasn't "weak and dying".

Lord Mader
I think Luke and Kyle have equal strength at this point. they win

taking about clone palpatine why does he have a blue light saber?

tdtd
Luke and Kyle never have equal strength, Luke is always above Kyle.

Lord Mader
hmmm i heard the were the top ranked jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.