Tv Teen Titans VS Spiderman , Wolverine and Captain America.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Full bloodlust , No prep . Takes place inside a chocolate factory .

thesilverspider
Titans get pounded.

soleran30
lol yeah right titans smoke this bad

thesilverspider
Originally posted by soleran30
lol yeah right titans smoke this bad
The ones from the cartoon can even handle slade.They get pounded like I said.

leonheartmm
so what, the ones in the comics cudnt handle slade a lot of the time, theres a reason why deathstroke is called the titan's biggest enemy, n he didnt earn that title by gettin owned in the comics either.

DigiMark007
?? When haven't they handled Slade, except when Slade has an army or a ridiculous advantage somehow....I've really only seen him beat Robin 1-on-1.

Raven wins this by herself. They did have the Trigon story arc in the cartoon, so she's obviously that powerful. Wolverine is only a god in the fanboys' minds....Trigon's a god for real.

leonheartmm
they havent handled slade a LOT of the times. even though thas GENERALLY because of prep but the same can be said of thanos or dr doom, both of em are extremely powerful cause of PREP, on their own they wudnt survive long against a large group of powerul heroes{which there are many of}

doctorstrongbad
Is this a joke team Marvel wins here. Have you seen Spiderman's new powers? What about his new suit? I saw he can win this battle alone. With Cap's tactics and wolverine's abilities this one is not even close.

The 5 from the cartoon can not beat these 3.

thesilverspider
My opinion is mostly based on the fact that robin is there go to guy and has been shown to be able to beat the rest of the team on his own.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by DigiMark007
?? When haven't they handled Slade, except when Slade has an army or a ridiculous advantage somehow....I've really only seen him beat Robin 1-on-1.

Raven wins this by herself. They did have the Trigon story arc in the cartoon, so she's obviously that powerful. Wolverine is only a god in the fanboys' minds....Trigon's a god for real.

cosigned wink

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by thesilverspider
My opinion is mostly based on the fact that robin is there go to guy and has been shown to be able to beat the rest of the team on his own.

I'm confused, does this mean you are agreeing with me? That the Teen titans would lose?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.