Superman vs. Kid Buu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
who wins?

GODOFALL1
Are you kidding me? Superman would get rocked....and then turned into chocolate and absorbed.......Seriously......lol

((The_Anomaly))
Honestly, These Superman VS. DBZ Character threads are becoming annoying. Even though I like both Superman and DBZ, (I think Kid Buu would win btw)

These threads just turn into feat wars which are a logical fallacy anyways.

So give it up.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Honestly, These Superman VS. DBZ Character threads are becoming annoying. Even though I like both Superman and DBZ, (I think Kid Buu would win btw)

These threads just turn into feat wars which are a logical fallacy anyways.

So give it up.

Avalonofthewind
There is a reason why DBZ forums are banned and closed most of the time... the irrational behavior of DBZ fanboys being most of it.

Why are these being opened in the Superman forum anyway?

Femi32
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
There is a reason why DBZ forums are banned and closed most of the time... the irrational behavior of DBZ fanboys being most of it.

GODSCRIBE
Dunno, lol

just followed suit.

olympian
"There is a reason why DBZ forums are banned and closed most of the time... the irrational behavior of DBZ fanboys being most of it."

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Because of the irrational behaviour of both sides.

Avalonofthewind
Meanwhile, back at the ranch... roll eyes (sarcastic)

dvampire
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind

DarkCrawler
I have to say that I haven't met as ridicolous Superman fanboys then DBZ.

One DBZ fanboy said that Goku could kill Living Tribunal. No joke.

((The_Anomaly))
I dunno, I've met some absolutely ridiculous Superman fanboys who think that Superman could beat Galactus....so...

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I have to say that I haven't met as ridicolous Superman fanboys then DBZ.

One DBZ fanboy said that Goku could kill Living Tribunal. No joke.

There was one in one of these threads that said Goku could beat all of DC at the same time. Or something absurd like that.

Femi32
Every character has outragous fanboys. You can't throw a rock without hitting a Wolverine fanboy or a Spiderman fanboy, both of whom have been put up against Superman.

((The_Anomaly))
This is true.

MadMel
yeah it is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.