Obi-Wan and Anakin run the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Traya
Both in their ROTS personas. They get three hours rest between each fight.

1) Sera Ketto
2) Cin Drallig
3) Ki-Adi-Mundi
4) Kit Fisto
5) A Terentatek
6) The Rancor from the Taris sewers.
7) Yoda

Guy LeDouche
1. Serra gets owned.
2. Cin gets owned.
3. Ki-Adi gets owned.
4. Kit gets owned.
5. Terentatek would give them a tough duel, but Anakin and Obi win.
6. Rancor might win if Ani and Obi aren't smart about the situation, they might win.
7. Yoda beats them. Because he is better, and they would probably be too tired.

Fishy
I agree with everything up to 5.

Terentaks killed groups of Jedi before, good knights I don't know how these would do. They would probably win but they would be hurt. 3 hours won't be enough for them to get healed. One of them will probably be really hurt by the time of six and could possibly die there.

Yoda will finish them off with ease after that.

Guy LeDouche
The Exile and co. killed one. I'm sure Obi and Ani could beat one.

Fishy
When did the Exile kill a Terentak? And what was the situation? How did they kill it?

tdtd
Yoda would pwn them.

Guy LeDouche
Originally posted by Fishy
When did the Exile kill a Terentak? And what was the situation? How did they kill it?

In the Onderon Palace. Right before of the Throne room. Or was that not a Terentatek?

Wesker
It wasn't. It was an Onderon beast under sith control.

Fishy
No, don't believe so. It was a Sith war beast, but from what I remember it doesn't really look like a Terentak.

Guy LeDouche
Oh. Nevermind. Yoda finishes them.

Faunus
Originally posted by Fishy
No, don't believe so. It was a Sith war beast, but from what I remember it doesn't really look like a Terentak.

It was a drexl larvae. . .

And I'd say the duo could conceivably make it up to Yoda, and then go down. The terentatek would be dangerous, for sure, perhaps lethal. But I can see them out-maneuvering it, and after some rest, taking out the rancor. However, there's no way they're getting past Yoda.

In the worst case scenario, I can see Kenobi getting taken out by the terentatek, but I find it unlikely. Anakin, being the more audacious one, would be quick to hammer away at it, possibly striking a weak-point; he did manage to hold off an agile dwarf spider droid while unarmed. Obi-Wan, on the other hand, would hang back to try and find a weakness. Together, I don't see why they wouldn't be able to bring it down.

Fishy
Originally posted by Faunus
It was a drexl larvae. . .

And I'd say the duo could conceivably make it up to Yoda, and then go down. The terentatek would be dangerous, for sure, perhaps lethal. But I can see them out-maneuvering it, and after some rest, taking out the rancor. However, there's no way they're getting past Yoda.

In the worst case scenario, I can see Kenobi getting taken out by the terentatek, but I find it unlikely. Anakin, being the more audacious one, would be quick to hammer away at it, possibly striking a weak-point; he did manage to hold off an agile dwarf spider droid while unarmed. Obi-Wan, on the other hand, would hang back to try and find a weakness. Together, I don't see why they wouldn't be able to bring it down.

They stand a damned good chance at taking it down, I find it hard to say for sure though. Terentak are notorious Jedi killers, but i'll give them the benefit of the doubt, I do think they will make it at as far as Yoda, but probably wounded. 3 hours isn't enough to heal and against Yoda they are screwed.

DarkNemesis
Yoda pwns them.

Blaxican_Jedi
They would beat Yoda and win the gauntelt cause Anikin IS T3H CH0S3N 1 !!!!!!111

vpokdekjyafmidp
hell yeah

ESB - 1138
I don't think Yoda could defeat Anakin and Obi-Wan if their both ROTS. Yoda wouldn't be able to last very long considering he'll tire down to quickly. After the fight with Dooku and Palpatine he was gasping for air and Anakin and Obi-Wan are pretty dang good in ROTS.

Blaxican_Jedi
Yes but Anikin and Obi-Wan are both severely weakened by Terantatik, and the Rancor on top. They would both be gasping for air, and it will take alot of effort for them to hod off Yoda's ataru. They will tire out before Yoda does.

Veneficus
If I recall correctly Terentateks where created by Sith Alchemists for the sole purpose of killing Jedi.

Captain REX
Indeed.

Decay
theyd get to yoda but be too tired to win. if they were fully rested id give them a chance though. anakin is supposedly at level 9 at the end of the movie, same as yoda, obi wan is an 8, and considered one of the best duelists in the galaxy. fatigue would be too much for them in this fight. and they die at 7.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.