I love to talk movies!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chico23
Hi everyone!! I am a movie fanatic like most of you I assume. I am looking foward to meeting all of you soon. My DVD collection is a melting pot of every variety of movie. Dumb and Dumber to dragonballz, True Romance to Army of darkness, The matrix to....well you get the point. Some of the Movies I've seen lately are:
Bourne Idenity
Sum of all fears
minority report
Spiderman
Anyway, I Love KMC and most importantly I love the brutal honesty of the forums.
-chico

yerssot
well, welcome aboard stick around, post

and I have to agree, we are brutal
*grabs shotgun*
wink

LanceWindu
Hi there chico.

Hope to see more of you around here.

Billy The Kid
Nice to have you ombord chico.

And it`s good to see that you love the brutal honesty of the forums...hehe wink

(Post a lot dude)

http://www.mcrook.wwffans.co.uk/ikonboard/emoticons/mb.gif

Billy The Kid
ombord????? sorry, ment aboard!

Corran
Hey Chico, welcome, here is where your last vestiges of sanity will be lost forever.

DarkEngine
good for u!

greedo
Hmmmm not so bad they are....ooops still talking like yoda (slaps forehead) wrong darn thread....oi...welcome chico...

ToMacco
movies are cool

Julie
I'm not much of a movie buff....however I to see them occasionally...and the Star Wars movies are why I'm posting here anyway wink

jacobs55
If you are a fan of football flicks you are going to be in for a treat. Friday Night Lights will feature not only the most football action sequences ever, but will also deliver a story that will touch all that know the sport and teach a hard lesson to all of those who wonder how football fever catches and speads like a wild fire that burns bright through the months of August-January.

amlap
how and welcome to the birth of christ!

Hypochristian
I like to talk GOAT!!! MMMBAAAAAAA!!! Movies are good too, I guess, if that's what you're into... Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.