Trap The Hero....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rewmac
Name a comic hero or villian form any universe and write down how would you make prepare a trap for him/her. When I mean trap I mean holding him/her in a cell for example.

Note: The selected character can't escape from the trap without help.

olympian
Hercules > Avengers Under Siege.

JlA > Babel storyline

grey fox
I'd lure superman into a cage painted black, scorns later the paint peels away revealing gold kryptonite, rendering him permanently powerless. I then beat the man of steel to death with my bare-hands.

Dizzle
Originally posted by grey fox
I'd lure superman into a cage painted black, scorns later the paint peels away revealing gold kryptonite, rendering him permanently powerless. I then beat the man of steel to death with my bare-hands.

Well, he IS a dick...

Superman- Call Batman.
Batman- Call Doom.
Doom- Call Reed.
Reed- Call Thanos.
Thanos- Call Galactus.
Galactus- Ow.

Wolverine- Magnets, lots of em.

Ultimate Colossus- A cleverly disguised adamantium prison with a sign that says "The Tool Shed."

GL John Stewart- Take his ring, make a construct prison.

Spiderman- An oversized water spout, 30,000 gallons of H2O, and an adamantium cage. The itsy bitsy Spider, b****.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Dizzle
Spiderman- An oversized water spout, 30,000 gallons of H2O, and an adamantium cage. The itsy bitsy Spider, b****.

laughing

Id agree with all but Bats and Doom. But thats just me

Dizzle
Originally posted by Blair Wind
laughing

Id agree with all but Bats and Doom. But thats just me

My theory is, Batman's way the hell too smart to get caught by me, he'd have a plan, even though I'm the one making the plans here. So you need someone smarter, and I'd say Doom is just the guy. Batman traps Supes because of his massive hoard of kryptonite. Reed traps Doom for a living, it's like... what he does.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.