Big Time Spoilers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil SeeD
I am not saying any of this is official, but here you go:

"Cinema Blend has news that Theresa Russell is in the cast as the character Felicia Hardy. You a Spidey comic fan? That mean anything to you? Let me elucidate.....

According to Comic Book Resources, Russell's character will carry the name Felicia Hardy, and all the weight that goes with that. To those who know Spidey lore, Hardy fell in love with Spider-Man and made an agreement with the Kingpin that gave her super powers (under the name Black Cat) so she could hold her own with Spider-Man. The two were romantically involved until Peter Parker chose to leave the Black Cat for Mary Jane Watson."

This came from a reliable person that is involved with the production of Spiderman 3...

Here is something about Harry :

(CAUTION Spoilers ahead)
Rob, all the assumptions that Harry Osborn is the third villain the Hobgoblin are all wrong. Spiderman finds himself out numbered in this one. When everything seems to be at its worst for our hero, he finds himself an unlikely ally, Harry Osborn. Peter Parker's best friend will come to his aide.

Okay so let's look at this. Harry will come to Spidey's rescue? Did he finally realize his father was a kook? Apparently so. Here's more...

We will see Harry battling his inner demons to make the choice between his father's legacy and his best friend. I will fill you in more later but gotta go, crew call in 10 minutes, Sam doesn't like it when anyones late!

Source : themovieblog.com

Doc Ock
Old news....

The Black Cat bit is especially funny.Theresa Russell is nearly in her 50's laughing

Evil SeeD
Lol.. Ok well i didnt know if it was old news or not.. This thread is getting so damn boring I thought Ide try and get people arguing or something over this, which im sure still will work.. wink

(And she is 50, but is still hot big grin)

doctorstrongbad
Gotta agree with Dock Ock on this one. You might wanna recheck your sources.

Doc Ock
It should have set off alarm bells that the Black Cat thing is BS.

It was announced she was playing Sandman's wife when she was cast.No mystery at all erm

Evil SeeD
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Gotta agree with Dock Ock on this one. You might wanna recheck your sources.

Uggg.. I'm not saying these sources are reliable AT ALL.... And I'm sure as hell am not going to recheck them.. I know the black cat thing isn't real, but the Harry thing, very very arguable.......

doctorstrongbad
Well if part of a story is wrong then its hard to believe anything from it.

NoFate007
Wouldn't that be funny? A movie that has:

Spider-Man dealing with the symbiote
Brock hating Spider-Man
Brock becoming Venom
Venom fighting Spider-Man
Doctor Conners
Harry in his scenes
Harry as a goblin
Sandman
Sandman's wife and kid
Mary Jane
Aunt May
Possible Mysterio cameo
Subplot about Gwen Stacy
Cap. Stacy scene(s)
Subplot about Felicia Hardy
Felicia Hardy as Black Cat
Aunt May in some sort of problem
Another possible car flashback scene
Bruce Campbell doing something
chocolate cake girl
oh yeah and a guy named Peter Parker whining the whole time

That would make for one hilarious flop of a movie. "Ok so the first scene is a whopping 5 minutes long, it explains what the symbiote is, where it came from, how Spider-Man gets it, who Brock is, what Harry's been up to, why MJ is pissed..."

H. S. 6
Originally posted by NoFate007
Wouldn't that be funny? A movie that has:

Spider-Man dealing with the symbiote
Brock hating Spider-Man
Brock becoming Venom
Venom fighting Spider-Man
Doctor Conners
Harry in his scenes
Harry as a goblin
Sandman
Sandman's wife and kid
Mary Jane
Aunt May
Possible Mysterio cameo
Subplot about Gwen Stacy
Cap. Stacy scene(s)
Subplot about Felicia Hardy
Felicia Hardy as Black Cat
Aunt May in some sort of problem
Another possible car flashback scene
Bruce Campbell doing something
chocolate cake girl
oh yeah and a guy named Peter Parker whining the whole time

That would make for one hilarious flop of a movie. "Ok so the first scene is a whopping 5 minutes long, it explains what the symbiote is, where it came from, how Spider-Man gets it, who Brock is, what Harry's been up to, why MJ is pissed..."

clapping

The point I've been trying to make about all these so-called "spoilers" that have been surfacing. yes

Evil SeeD
Lol.. the sad thing is.. I bet the list will be longer when the movie comes out wink

doctorstrongbad
They would never put that much into one movie. They dark suit may be in part 3, but no venom til 4.

Evil SeeD
Nope Venom will be in 3.. wink

TheOnes2
I only hope venom appears at the end of 3 and becomes the main villain in 4 along with Lizard as a side villain and possibly a pissed sandman falling apart.

NoFate007
I always thought a good double villain scenario for a Spider-Man film would've been Lizard and Scorpion. Not as a team up, but they both could've been created in the same time frame, and then they could have it so Lizard and Spider-Man kill Scorpion after Parker reasons Curt out of the insanity of the Lizard. Sucks that Sandman is made a big villain just because Raimi likes him.

Evil SeeD
Yea it does, but even though he's a sucky villain in the comics, I'm sure on the big screen he will be pretty amazing. But if you think about it Raimi took the easy way out. Sand is so easy to do CGI and to make look real. Just take the mummy.. that was made a while ago, and the sand effects were pretty damn good. I think he is playing it safe....

TheOnes2
He shouldve gone with hydroman if he wanted something challenging to do CG wise

spencerspider
yea, Hydro-Man is cooler than Sandman

TheOnes2
Although i found the whole "leading him away from the sea can defeat him" rather crap

spencerspider
well yea.. but I like water better than sand.. lol

Jimmy Buggs
I still think in some way harry will help peter out and never be a villian goblin

NoFate007
If Raimi really wanted to do something with CGI, he had Venom. Venom is a lot harder to do than Sandman or Hydro-Man. Carnage would be even harder to do than Venom, but of course you can't have him without having already done a Venom story. Lizard isn't that hard with CGI, neither would Mysterio. But Raimi wanted Sandman because Raimi wanted Sandman...no other reason. I think its funny that he once said he picks villains that further the plot yet he picked one of the villains that did the least with an emotional connection. Hell, even Jackal would be more of a Parker/Spider-Man connection lol.

spencerspider
I dont know if Venom is harder that Hyrdo-Man to do. I mean water is very hard. Anyway Jimmy Buggs, I think we will see Harry fight maybe once as a villain, and struggle throughout movie until end when he helps Peter.

NoFate007
I would think that Venom would be harder to do, especially if you have a guy as small as Topher Grace playing him. Water's definitely hard to do but there have been films that have done similar things. T1000 in Terminator 2, although not water itself, is a liquified type of cg element, and that looked great even though it was over 10 years ago. Either way, Sandman isn't that hard at all in comparison. That's like saying that he really wanted to push the envelope with CGI and then making the main villain Tombstone.

spencerspider
yea, Sandman shouldnt be that hard

TheOnes2
It isnt. Use multiple 3d particle generator engines.

NoFate007
The tougher thing would be giving Sandman a part in the film that was worthy of putting on the screen. Yeah the effects might look ok and he might be "extremely dangerous" making crap out of his hands but c'mon, its Sandman. Spider-Man should just go up to him with a bucket and a little shovel.

spencerspider
lol or water...

NoFate007
Or a box and a 3 year old. Tell them to have a ball.

spencerspider
LOL that would be funny.

NoFate007
Imagine the scene. Marko comes home to his wife and daughter. They see that something is wrong. He says he's going to take a nap. Next thing you notice, his little daughter is making a sand castle. The wife comes in screaming "HONEY NOOO!!!"

Evil SeeD
Isnt the way to kill sandman water? So couldnt peter just walk up to him and throw a bucket of water at him..?? messed

NoFate007
There goes the idea of the staple "end fight in the rain is awesome" idea.

Sandman - "I'm melting! Melllllttiiiiinnnngggg...."

spencerspider
wow lol, gay character gets a gay death maybe? I mean he has no business being in this movie. It could easily be Harry as GG2 and the Lizard. But... Raimi chooses Sandman

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Evil SeeD
Isnt the way to kill sandman water? So couldnt peter just walk up to him and throw a bucket of water at him..?? messed In USM Spidey Sprayed him with a fire hose that put him out of commision temporarly.

Evil SeeD
Well what a lame villain... just get the fire department on his ass and spray him with the hoses.. then he'll be done wink.... lol

NoFate007
Seriously, he has so many other better choices.

Venom, Carnage, Scorpion, Lizard, Mysterio, Electro, Shocker, Rhino

So he picks Sandman...

atharpina
What's the difference between Electro and Shocker?

Doc Ock
Originally posted by atharpina
What's the difference between Electro and Shocker?

Electro's body can actually produce electricity,and it's 50 times more powerful than Shocker's blasts.

Shocker needs his vibro shock wrist blasters.Without them,he ain't got nothing.

TheOnes2
If i were making Spidey 3 i would have: Lizard, GG2, Eddie Brock and Symbiote. At the end Venom comes

Spideys Sister
Well what a lame villain... just get the fire department on his ass and spray him with the hoses.. then he'll be done wink.... lol This isn't a wet Tshirt party now.

Evil SeeD
Hey Spideys sister.. Ya like my new sig....?? big grin

spencerspider
yea its nice, not much news huh I see sandman is getting hated lol

Evil SeeD
Umm Yea.. He's an easy way out... Not hard to do on CGI, very easy to make look real... very easy everything... Why wouldnt they do him, they dont want the movie to flop with bad effects.. Even though he is lame as hell wink

Spideys Sister
Hey Spideys sister.. Ya like my new sig....?? big grin It's just altered Spidey from Marvel Nemisis.....laughing out loud I'm kidding looks good but me an Shadow spider Have kick ass matching sigs!!!! We are the TWO SS's of KMC.

Evil SeeD
HAHA.. yea i know its altered.. but i think it rocks.. after this black suit thing gets to boring ill put my old one back up.. cause that one rocks to... big grin

carnageandvenom
i would like to see venom lay a beating on snadman lol

spencerspider
yea that would be funny and Peter sees it he would be like o shit..

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by spencerspider
yea that would be funny and Peter sees it he would be like o shit.. Man I'd be like Oh shit! too.

carnageandvenom
we all would be

spencerspider
lol it would be funny to see Peter though, he never has really looked like scared to death

Spideys Sister
He always looks confused and pissed off

Evil SeeD
Yea he has.. Ummm End of Spiderman 2... The ending fight scene with ock and Mary jane.. he was freakin.. and then when that wall almost fell on her.. That was a pretty big scream he let out...big grin...lol

Evil SeeD
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Man_3

Lots and Lots and Lots of info there.. Alot to read... But there is even talk of Mysterios character to be introduced in Spiderman 3.. (that part is kinda at the bottom)

carnageandvenom
cool thanks

Spideys Sister
Yea he has.. Ummm End of Spiderman 2... The ending fight scene with ock and Mary jane.. he was freakin.. and then when that wall almost fell on her.. That was a pretty big scream he let out...big grin...lol It was like a gilry kinda scream. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Evil SeeD
laughing laughing laughing

Haha yeah... but clearly he was like omg NOOO lol.... He showed alot of fear and emotion in that scene.. From shitting his pants while scrambling to get Ock to listen to him, to almost popping a vessel when is beloved Mary Jane almost gets crushed by a wall.....lol

Arahan
ehm interesting talk...

spencerspider
lol yea what a BIG SPOILER lol

Spideys Sister
Love the little girly scream he mixed in with that thuough. thumb up nice roll eyes (sarcastic) He looked fat trying to stop the train though. The look on his face says : "Damn I shouldn't have stolen that cops donuts!"

spencerspider
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.