AotC Boba vs. AotC Obi-Wan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Guy LeDouche
Setting: Ateroid Field.
Obi-Wan has his Jedi Starfighter.
Boba has the Slave I.

Fight!

darthsith19
Hmm... Boba's already a pretty good pilot and knows how to use the Slave 1's guns, but Obi-Wan is a great pilot and would probably beat Boba.

Guy LeDouche
Boba was very smart. After Jango died, he went to the Slave I and drove it away(on Geonosis). When he was piloting it, there was a 'fork' in the road. He shot missiles down one way and went the other. A Jedi went to investigate the 'crash'. Then after he got out of his Starfighter, he pretty much blew him up.

steverules
Pretty much? How do you pretty much blow someone up?

Guy LeDouche
Damn literalism.

He did blow him up.

steverules
There we go.

Guy LeDouche
Eh, feck off. wink

steverules
You know I'm right. winkIt's OK I'm a year older than you, I'm meant to do stuff like this to someone a year younger than me. lol

Guy LeDouche
You knew what I was talking about, so no. You aren't right.

steverules
No I didn't, you said 'he pretty much blew him up,' I helped you correct yourself. How do you know I understood you? Did I say I understood what you meant?

Guy LeDouche
If you helped me correct myself to what you knew it meant, you knew.

End of discussion.

steverules
Not really, I had an idea. You coulda meant that he was kinda dead, but pretty much blew him up doesn't really mean that.

darthsith19
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/customsig_78203_wL.gif

Guy LeDouche
How would someone be 'kinda dead'?

Nevermind. You are just looking for an argument, and I am ending it.

Back on the subject, Jango at the time was a better pilot. But couldn't terminate Obi-Wan, I say Obi-Wan wins.

Guy LeDouche
Originally posted by darthsith19
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/customsig_78203_wL.gif

?

steverules
huh

darthsith19
Originally posted by Guy LeDouche
?
You pwnd her. And you are Guy LeDouche. So I put that there.

Guy LeDouche
Sweet. Feels good to pwn. Haha.

steverules
You can't read, it says male. And I wasn't really uhm pwned.

darthsith19
Originally posted by steverules
You can't read, it says male. And I wasn't really uhm pwned.
Yeah, you were.

Fishy
Boba at AOTC? He's a freaking kid, Obi Wan will take him down.

Guy LeDouche
He is still a good pilot.

Fishy
Obi Wan isn't bad either, he has the years he knows the ship better he's a Jedi with the force and he has more training..

Boba is a freaking kid...

Guy LeDouche
Anakin was a kid in TPM when he took out the Droid Control Ship.

Fishy
Oh yeah, and that was all skill. It didn't have anything to do with luck and an auto pilot?

If Anakin woudl have been thrown into a space battle against one other ship he would have been pwnd by almost anybody with training and understanding, let alone stand if he went up against a Jedi.

Guy LeDouche
The auto-pilot didn't bring him in there, the maneuvered the ship into the hanger. Anakin was thrown in to that battle. He wasn't expecting to be brought to that ship. The droids there far outnumbered the Naboo ships.

steverules
He shot the missiles by accident. He didn't even mean to fire those missiles, thats why he was so supprised when he fired them.

Guy LeDouche
No, he knew how to use the ship. Even if he didn't then, he would in this fight.

Faunus
Obi-Wan, easily. What kind of half-assed thread is this?

Blaxican_Jedi
Originally posted by Faunus
Obi-Wan, easily. What kind of half-assed thread is this?

YOUR FACE!!!

what does that mean anyways?

kamikz
Originally posted by Guy LeDouche
No, he knew how to use the ship. Even if he didn't then, he would in this fight.

Did he?

Where are the blasters on this thing. Mabey here, oops no. Here, no. Oh here it is.
He actually pressed the start button when he looked for the blaster control. And Anakin did shoot the missiles by accident.

Guy LeDouche
I was talking about Boba. . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.