My new hobbie its kinda wired

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sobe
My new hobbie is takeing bottle capes and puting ruber bands around it ove and over agen.

Ho w i got into this hobbie was i had millons of ruber bands and bottle capes so i was bord and so i prapedthe ruber band around the cape over and over agen

i finsh one a couple mins ago

want to see??

hir it is!

Bloigen
Originally posted by sobe
My new hobbie is murdering small animals.

You make me sick.

sobe
dude i neaver sead that!!!

JacopeX
Sobe is tellin the truth

Himo
My new hobby is taking bottle caps and putting rubber bands around it over and over again.

How i got into this hobby was I had millons of rubber bands and bottle cap sitting around and so I wrapped the ruber band around the cap over and over again

I finished one a couple of minutes ago

want to see??

here it is!

Vocab check.

You have a LOT of time on your hands.

Revernd Maynard
My new hobbie is takeing bottle capes and puting ruber bands around it ove and over agen.

Ho w i got into this hobbie was i had millons of ruber bands and bottle capes so i was bord and so i prapedthe ruber band around the cape over and over agen

want to see??

hir it is! your new hobby should be learning to speak and spell in a proper manner no

Bloigen
Originally posted by JacopeX
Sobe is tellin the truth, it is cool to kill small animals. AIIIIGGGHHHTTT!

You're as bad.

dude i neaver sead that!!!

That's not what the quote says.

sobe
im reporting you!!

Revernd Maynard
im reporting you!! confused for what?

JacopeX
Originally posted by Bloigen
You're as bad

MUA HAHAHAHAHA

mysterio69
wow. what a great hobby. for your next trick, why don't you see how many of those you can fit in your esophagus before you black out!? that'll be fun!

Bloigen
im reporting you!!

For?

sobe
changeing what i am saying and jacopex

Bloigen
changeing what i am saying and jacopex

There's nothing against that. Plus, it's obvious that I'm joking.

Revernd Maynard
changeing what i am saying and jacopex so, basically what you're reporting him for....is being a big doodie head?

H. S. 6

want to see??

hir it is!

How about you find a hobby that involves learning English as a first language? eek!

EDIT: Dammit... disgust

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by H. S. 6
How about you find a hobby that involves learning English as a first language? eek!

EDIT: Dammit... disgust Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
your new hobby should be learning to speak and spell in a proper manner no laughing

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
laughing

I should learn to read previous posts before I add my two cents. stick out tongue

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I should learn to read previous posts before I add my two cents. stick out tongue yes

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by Bloigen
You're as bad. Dude.. laughing

Leo.M

want to see??

hir it is!

eek! i use to do that when i was around 4 years old happy

P.S. take maynard advice about learning to speak and spell in a proper manner wink

K.Diddy
im reporting you!!

laughing laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.