flash vs wonder woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
just caught their bout in jla classified. flash seemed to be the more powerful. can ww find a way to beat him?

snoopdogg
Did you watch JLU last night? Lex and Wally switched minds and Lex showed us what Flash is capable of.

Blair Wind
dammit, my stupid tivo messed up and didnt record anything last night. Anyone have it on there computer by chance? I think the man who was twister has it.....hmmmm....

leonidas
jlu? confused

does that mean you don't think ww can take her. . . ?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by leonidas
jlu? confused

does that mean you don't think ww can take her. . . ? It's a cartoon leo. Lex was in control of Flashs' body and John Stewart said he was unstoppable now. He did some cool sh!t like vibrate out of a GL construct and through a metal wall causing it to explode.

Yes I think Flash could take WW.

zachrivard
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Did you watch JLU last night? Lex and Wally switched minds and Lex showed us what Flash is capable of.
that episode was good, read my sig, thats gotta be on of the best parts from that episode

leonidas
but does jlu have any bearing on comics? they surely aren't canon? i wonder if flash has vibrated out of a construct in a book? ion?

i still think it's a good match. she's not exactlt slow, and her hunter skills might serve her in good stead/ still has seems to have become something of a beast in recent years . . .

have they ever really mixed it up? draco?

snoopdogg
but does jlu have any bearing on comics? they surely aren't canon? i wonder if flash has vibrated out of a construct in a book? ion?

i still think it's a good match. she's not exactlt slow, and her hunter skills might serve her in good stead/ still has seems to have become something of a beast in recent years . . .

have they ever really mixed it up? draco? No it's not cannon but if somebody wrote a story with Flash doing that nobody would complain about it.

zachrivard
Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?"
Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil."

The Ion
I don't see why Flash couldn't vibrate out of a typical contruct. They could probably build a denser one though.

WW Vs Wally, she doesn't stand much of a chance. She'd take a couple with a lucky hit though.

Dizzle
Flash has vibrated out of an energy field before, but he needed Hal's help to do so... He shold probly be able to get out of a construct. THe more important part of that episode? DOCTOR FATE DID SOMETHING!!! The whole "mind switch" thing was him, it was sweet. I enjoy how many more "obscure" JLA members are finally getting into JLU. Last season, they introduced a few and kept going back to them, (GA, Question, Huntress, etc) along with the big 7.

And yeah, Wonderwoman's dead. Wally's crazy powerful.

Wally West
Wonder Woman did beat Zoom...

They could both take their share of wins I imagine, shes tough as hell and could take a lot of damage before Wally puts her away, and she could easily swing it her way with one well connected punch or catching him with the lasso. 50/50.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Wally West
Wonder Woman did beat Zoom...

They could both take their share of wins I imagine, shes tough as hell and could take a lot of damage before Wally puts her away, and she could easily swing it her way with one well connected punch or catching him with the lasso. 50/50.
That was pure pis when ww beat zoom via lasso.

leonidas
wasn't she also blind at that time . . .? confused

thesilverspider
wasn't she also blind at that time . . .? confused
Yea,I think so I'm about to check it out in the ww respect thread.
blind or not WW shouldn't have caught him with the lasso.

leonidas
i agree. i'm not too sure HOW diana could win this one.

TheKahn
Fighting to their full potential WW doesn't stand a chance. Flash could simply still her speed and go get a gun... shifty

But with CIS I'd think Wonder Woman would take a slim majority. Flash did get stabbed by Slade (who according to some has some super speed) and Wonder Woman should be able to keep up long enough to get her hands or lasso on him. Imo, DC seems to have her a little higher in the hierarchy than Flash (much closer to Superman). But without CIS she doesn't stand much of a chance.

leonidas
Originally posted by TheKahn
Fighting to their full potential WW doesn't stand a chance. Flash could simply still her speed and go get a gun... :shift:

But with CIS I'd think Wonder Woman would take a slim majority. Flash did get stabbed by Slade (who according to some has some super speed) and Wonder Woman should be able to keep up long enough to get her hands or lasso on him. Imo, DC seems to have her a little higher in the hierarchy than Flash (much closer to Superman). But without CIS she doesn't stand much of a chance.

that's pretty much how i see it, too . . .

The Ion
Well it goes without stating he loses with CIS on. CIS makes Flash (and Green Lantern) barely above street level.

GODSCRIBE
Flash wins 9/10

zachrivard
flash is badass

flash 8/10

Tron
Originally posted by snoopdogg

What time does it come on?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Tron
What time does it come on?

Good question....I've been searching for it too.

And now that 2 mods have asked, it must be answered within the next 2 minutes or we'll explode the forums. All of them.

no expression

Femi32
It comes on Saturdays on Toonami at 10:30 P.M.

You guys have been missing too much!

TheKahn
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Good question....I've been searching for it too.

And now that 2 mods have asked, it must be answered within the next 2 minutes or we'll explode the forums. All of them.

no expression

Offical site:
http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows/jlu/

Here is a site with creator commentaries (including Bruce Timm who did the Animated Batman and Superman series iirc) on the previous seasons as well as character bios. This seems to be the best one:
http://jl.toonzone.net/

And of course a wiki:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justice_League_Unlimitedarticle

leonidas
don't let my thread interfere with your cartoon discussions! mad

TheKahn
don't let my thread interfere with your cartoon discussions! mad

Don't worry, we won't whistling

zachrivard
i love JLU

my favorite quote is

look below and read my sig, its when flash was in lex's body it was great

leonidas
Originally posted by TheKahn
Don't worry, we won't whistling

why you -- mad

Blair Wind
laughing

ChaoticReign
I give this to Flash 9/10. Wonderwoman gets that 1/10 on the off chance that she gets lucky. But Flash at his potential gives superman a little trouble. The only reason Superman would take that is hes somewhere in the 90 percentile range of Flash's speed. Wonderwoman goes down hard.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Flash wins.

The Nuul
Flash

manx422
Flash 5.1/10
it is closer than u think

Warlord
Flash 8/10 he has so many ways to win but unfortunatelly he is never writen to his full potential

Slaanesh
Flash 10/10..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.