Iron Man w/EXTREMIS armor vs. Aquaman w/ the hand implant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tony Stark
This WAR of "MANs" is to be held on a neutral site...

The Las Vegas strip... Why???

It's really cool.

All things are in play. Anything goes.

Who is the victor?

cool

Mider
what does the extremis armeor do?

Mider
anyone know what this armor does?

LordFear
what is the extremis armor about

TheKahn
Aquaman doesn't have a "hand implant" What the f**k?

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by TheKahn

I think he meant the Plothole hand. The one that can give him limitless bullshit without TECHNICALLY being PIS. A built in Deus Ex Machina.

Marcus4600
Iron Man puts his ass in a forcefield, then throws him into the upper atmousphere.

Own3d

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
I think he meant the Plothole hand. The one that can give him limitless bullshit without TECHNICALLY being PIS. A built in Deus Ex Machina. Yeah because it's the only plot hole weapon around. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tony Stark

I mean his waterpick...

Mider
what does the armor do someone please answer

TheKahn
Originally posted by Mider

I think this is what they're talking about:

"Recently, when critically injured during a battle with the villain Extremis, who used a nanomachine culture, Stark injected his nervous system with a modified version of the same culture to save his own life. This essentially grew Stark a new body and internal organs, complete with the ability to store the inner layers of the Iron Man armor in the hollows of his bones, summoning and controlling it through direct brain impulses. He is also able to remotely connect to external communications systems such as satellites, cellular phones and computers throughout the world. In addition, the armor's operating system is now directly connected to Stark's nervous system, significantly improving the armor's response time."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Man#Armors

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Mider

Iron Man has as good a record as anybody in MARVEL against The HULK... He has beaten him 1 on 1 more often than he has lost to him 1 on 1...

Iron Man doesn't need to just sit and trade blow for blow with him... He could but thats not the best way to do it from the get go... He would keep his distance and use his long range attacks 1st... Then after he has gotten some good shots in he could go in and trade some blows... Then go back and repeat that tactic... Most people on this site forget that Iron Man is a CL100 character himself... Without juicing up his armor any.

And NOW (THE INV IM #1-#5) with his NEW EXTREMIS armor intergraded right into his body he has supercompressed and stored the undersheath of his armor in the hollow of his bones and is wired directly into his brain... He now controls the suit with just his thoughts like it was another limb... Has grown new organs..."No bad ticker..." Has grown new ear tissue...And now sees everything on the planet and out as far into space as our satellites can go now because he sees through them... Not to mention all of his reactions times have been increased along with his all of his physical capabilities...

The other guy that took the EXTREMIS dose could run at over 300mph... and was a blur on Iron Man's computer view while in combat... And was strong enough to crumple Iron Mans armor... And not to say that Tony Stark will have of all of those new attributes too but, with all of those other things being increased in his body who knows.

I think that if Iron Man was more than a match for The HULK before (which he was with a winning record against him) his odds have gone up conciderably now.

Iron Man 7.5/10

soleran30
That water hand is gonna dry up in vegas and IM will just use one of his many many weapons choices and melt AM.

TheKahn
It depends if the armor can provide any protection against telepathy. If not, Aquaman can still put Ironman down pretty easily.

Juntai
Aquaman wins.

Hit and Run
It depends if the armor can provide any protection against telepathy. If not, Aquaman can still put Ironman down pretty easily.
I was surprised to see this, but it does look like Iron Man's armor actually gives him some resistance to telepathy (although it's possible he's not being attacked with telepathy here, but rather telekinesis, and it just looks like a telepathic assault).
http://img10.imageshack.us/my.php?image=coc005230vb.jpg

Juntai
Originally posted by Hit and Run
I was surprised to see this, but it does look like Iron Man's armor actually gives him some resistance to telepathy (although it's possible he's not being attacked with telepathy here, but rather telekinesis, and it just looks like a telepathic assault).
http://img10.imageshack.us/my.php?image=coc005230vb.jpg It says Telekinesis in the scan.
She was trying to overload the suit.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Hit and Run
http://img10.imageshack.us/my.php?image=coc005230vb.jpg

Yeah, she says its the "telekinsis of the Phoenix" not the telepathy. Ironman has most of the advantages in this fight, but telepathy can score Aquaman a cheap victory unless IM can block it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.