can I get a hoo-ha?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blaxican_Jedi
Hayden Christensen won an award for worst actor of the year. Can I get a HOO-HA!!???1111

oops, just realized I put this in the wrong section. Can somone move it?

DE Calvin
FTW is a HOO-HA?

Captain REX
Wrong section...that's all I have to say.

Ushgarak
Moved

aj_vader
i wish people would leave Hayden alone, he did a good job on Revenge Of The Sith

Whats The Problem?

Sesse
"I wish I could just wish away my feeling with a one wish one wishes"

Darth Sadistic
Originally posted by aj_vader
i wish people would leave Hayden alone, he did a good job on Revenge Of The Sith

Whats The Problem?

Hayden portrayed Anakin as Lucas told him too; though my understanding was that he wanted to portray him differently (less wimpy I believe). Look at Hayden's other films and you will see he is a good actor.

PVS
wasnt this topic already done? over and over again?

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by PVS
wasnt this topic already done? over and over again?

yes ad nauseum as a matter of fact

chinabing
Razzies were way off. Christensen was actor in a lead role, not a supporting role. They just wanted to zing SW so they put him in that category.

Exador
Originally posted by Blaxican_Jedi
Hayden Christensen won an award for worst actor of the year. Can I get a HOO-HA!!???1111

oops, just realized I put this in the wrong section. Can somone move it?

You are out of your tree smokin'

Blaxican_Jedi
you guys act like im insulting him, or sayign he sucks. I did neither, I just said he got an award for worst actor.

SpyCspider
well you also said "can i get a hoo-ha?" after telling us he got the award for worst actor.

i mean, i thought his acting sucked, but how else was everyone supposed to interpret that (the "hoo-ha"wink? wink

McCusto
I seriously don't get why you guys say Hayden and Natalie suck. Both were good actors. I admit, in TPM when Natalie was getting all deep voice with her protrayal as the Queen was kind of bad. Other than that, they were both great.

Sadako of Girth
I think the voice was her "diplomatic/public speaker" voice like the queen of England, british politicians and other speakers used to speak like nearly emotionless, overly pronounced, a voice employed for volume and clarity...

Maybe when she was in private with Anakin and at other times, like on Tatooine in TPM, it wasn't required as it was personal conversations with her friends...?

darth vraya
Originally posted by aj_vader

Whats The Problem? He had absolutely no emotion in any of the lines he said. Except for maybe the I HATE U!!!! part. Everything else sounded bland and dull. I understand that the jedi are to have no emotion, but Ewan mcgregor was in character and he had more umph and emotion to his lines. Oh by the way, HOO Hah!

Amun~RA
HOO-HA.

but i liked hayden in the movies so my hoo-ha is halfassed.erm

Sesse
Perhaps he was a sociopath?

darht dude
HOO-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.