How O'Rielly handles callers:THREATEN THEM WITH ARREST!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jello
Well, lately O'Reilly's been doing wonderful little things like threatening major US cities with terrorist attacks and the like and then this little slip up....
So remember if you'd like to called O'Reilly a dumbass, or mention a person or idea he doesn't like, he will turn in your info to your local police or have some fox goons come over an break your legs....
father coughlin move over, Billy's home to roost

http://mediamatters.org/items/200603030010

O'Reilly threatened radio show caller with "a little visit" from "Fox security" for mentioning Olbermann's name on the air

Summary: On his nationally syndicated radio show, Bill O'Reilly threatened to turn over the personal information of a caller to "Fox security" because the caller mentioned MSNBC's Keith Olbermann. As Media Matters has noted, in recent weeks, Olbermann has repeatedly awarded O'Reilly the "Worst Person in the World" designation during his show, MSNBC's Countdown with Keith Olbermann.

On the March 2 broadcast of Westwood One's The Radio Factor, host Bill O'Reilly threatened to turn over the personal information of a caller to "Fox security" because the caller mentioned MSNBC's Keith Olbermann. As Media Matters for America has noted, in recent weeks, Olbermann has repeatedly awarded O'Reilly the "Worst Person in the World" designation during his show, MSNBC's Countdown with Keith Olbermann. O'Reilly has responded, on several occasions, by asserting that MSNBC "is a true ratings disaster." The caller began by telling O'Reilly, "I like to listen to you during the day." Continuing, the caller stated, "I think Keith Olbermann's show," at which point O'Reilly disconnected the call, proclaiming: "Mike is -- he's a gone guy. You know, we have his -- we have your phone numbers, by the way. So, if you're listening, Mike, we have your phone number, and we're going to turn it over to Fox security, and you'll be getting a little visit."

Co-host E.D. Hill -- who also co-hosts Fox News' Fox & Friends -- chimed in: "Maybe Mike is from the mothership." O'Reilly responded that the caller was "going to get into big trouble, because we're not going to play around." Warning his listeners, O'Reilly continued: "When you call us, ladies and gentleman, just so you know, we do have your phone number, and if you say anything untoward, obscene, or anything like that, Fox security will then contact your local authorities, and you will be held accountable. Fair?"

Apparently, O'Reilly decided that mentioning Olbermann's name was "untoward" or "obscene." After Hill agreed with O'Reilly's apparent policy of turning over a caller's personal information to the authorities as being "fair," O'Reilly warned again that callers making "untoward" and "obscene" statements "will be held accountable. Believe it."

On the February 23 edition of his Fox News television program, The O'Reilly Factor, O'Reilly announced the launch of a petition on his website, www.BillO'Reilly.com, calling for the reinstatement of Phil Donahue, who previously hosted a show on MSNBC in the same 8 p.m. ET time slot as Olbermann's show. During the February 24 edition of Countdown, in response to O'Reilly's campaign, Olbermann aired a number of video clips from past Countdown editions and commented on several of the claims in O'Reilly's petition.

The weblog Crooks & Liars noted that the caller apparently was blogger Mike Stark, who has suggested on his Calling All Wingnuts blog that he is engaged in a campaign to call in to The Radio Factor to irritate O'Reilly.

From the March 2 broadcast of Westwood One's The Radio Factor with Bill O'Reilly:

O'REILLY: Orlando, Florida, Mike, go.

CALLER: Hey Bill, I appreciate you taking my call.

O'REILLY: Sure.

CALLER: I like to listen to you during the day, I think Keith Olbermann's show --

O'REILLY: There ya go, Mike is -- he's a gone guy. You know, we have his -- we have your phone numbers, by the way. So, if you're listening, Mike, we have your phone number, and we're going to turn it over to Fox security, and you'll be getting a little visit.

HILL: Maybe Mike is from the mothership.

O'REILLY: No, Maybe Mike is going to get into big trouble, because we're not going to play around. When you call us, ladies and gentleman, just so you know, we do have your phone number, and if you say anything untoward, obscene, or anything like that, Fox security then will contact your local authorities, and you will be held accountable. Fair?

HILL: That's fair.

O'REILLY: So, just -- all you guys who do this kind of a thing, you know, I know some shock jocks. Whatever. You will be held accountable. Believe it.

We'll be right back.

Makedde
Never heard of this guy...

Darth Jello
most popular pundit, radio personality in america, fox news personality.

meep-meep
Bill O'Reilly. What can I say. What a piece of utter shit. A man who praises the U.S. and it's freedom while threatening people almost constantly for voicing their opinions. I have one wish in life and that is I hope I never have the misfortune of ever meeting this man. I know if I do I'll be obliged to ask him a question that he will take as an insult but to me it will be just a question. At that point he would procede to insult me. I would than proceed to tell him walk away from me now while he still can. Of course he wouldn't and talk even louder and be much more obnoxious insulting me with renewed intensity. At this point we would have an audience. He might expect this to intimidate me. I would than tell him to just touch me. Of course he would. I would then give him the worst beating he ever experienced in his adult life. I would then probably be thrown in jail for the rest of my life and be labeled a terrorist.

F*ck O'Reilly. He can suck my d*ck.

Darth Jello
I don't know, O'Rielly's kind of a big dude

Darth Jello
he's got those eyes that say "I want to beat your mom up"

meep-meep
You talkin bout my mama? mad

meep-meep
No, but seriously. I'm pretty positive I'd lay him the f*ck out. F*CK B. O........Reilly. wink

Capt_Fantastic
Why talk about Bill ORielly? His president is selling our ports, enabling terrorism, "spreading freedom" and fu*king Americans over on a dailey basis? Bill is the least of our problems!

BackFire
People still watch him?

No acounting for idiocy, I guess.

Darth Jello
I would love to call in on his radioshow and then see if cops will come and arrest me. If they come, i'll turn it into a national furor, if the don't, i'll see if he actually calls and gets busted for misusing a 911 call. regardless, it'll be as bad for o'rielly as it was when people found out that john gibson was a child molesting alcoholic during the war on christmas.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by BackFire
People still watch him?

Isn't that a sad reality? Not only watch him, but believe him.

My stepfather used to listen to him in classroom discussions and even he, the bastion of stupidity that he(my stepfather) was, called him an idiot.

(Bill used to be a Florida public educator)

finti
and here comes the famous quote " Only in the states" in wink.................well a little alteration to it but even so

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Isn't that a sad reality? Not only watch him, but believe him.

My stepfather used to listen to him in classroom discussions and even he, the bastion of stupidity that he(my stepfather) was, called him an idiot.

(Bill used to be a Florida public educator)

He also used to host the nationally syndicated tabloid television program Inside Edition. roll eyes (sarcastic)

PVS
that fact that he still lives breaths an prospers forces me to the conclusion that there is no such thing as kharma.

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
that fact that he still lives breaths an prospers forces me to the conclusion that there is no such thing as kharma.

What?...I just talked to him yesterday What the f**k?

PVS
Originally posted by Bardock42
What?...I just talked to him yesterday What the f**k?

...sure you did roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
...sure you did roll eyes (sarcastic)

Okay I didn't...so what?

KharmaDog
O'Rielly is a dick. And a rather stupid, childish and pathetic one who is full of hot air and hollow threats.

Originally posted by PVS

There is a kharma! That's be me!

Karma on the other hand I question.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
You question whether you need to use two hands on Kharma? I never question that with Ya Krunk'd Floo. Always two, sometimes three...

jaden101
sounds like someone i've had dealings with before roll eyes (sarcastic)

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by meep-meep
Bill O'Reilly. What can I say. What a piece of utter shit. A man who praises the U.S. and it's freedom while threatening people almost constantly for voicing their opinions. I have one wish in life and that is I hope I never have the misfortune of ever meeting this man. I know if I do I'll be obliged to ask him a question that he will take as an insult but to me it will be just a question. At that point he would procede to insult me. I would than proceed to tell him walk away from me now while he still can. Of course he wouldn't and talk even louder and be much more obnoxious insulting me with renewed intensity. At this point we would have an audience. He might expect this to intimidate me. I would than tell him to just touch me. Of course he would. I would then give him the worst beating he ever experienced in his adult life. I would then probably be thrown in jail for the rest of my life and be labeled a terrorist.

Hahaha. You've replayed this scenario mentally on a nightly basis, haven't you?

AlCzervik
Originally posted by Makedde
Never heard of this guy...

Really? He's a pretty big name in American media...love him or hate him. This was a pretty big surprise to see actually. Fox security? Really?

GCG
Originally posted by Darth Jello
most popular pundit, radio personality in america, fox news personality.

...also an Irish Pub down the road.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by KharmaDog
O'Rielly is a dick. And a rather stupid, childish and pathetic one who is full of hot air and hollow threats.

There you go, KharmaDog is... he's a gone guy. You know, we have his, we have your ISP address, by the way. So, if you're reading, KharmaDog, we have your ISP address, and we're going to turn it over to Fox security, and you'll be getting a little visit.

eek!

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
There you go, KharmaDog is... he's a gone guy. You know, we have his, we have your ISP address, by the way. So, if you're reading, KharmaDog, we have your ISP address, and we're going to turn it over to Fox security, and you'll be getting a little visit.

eek!

laughing

PVS
now its 1984
knock knock on your front door
its the bill oreilly secret police
they have come for your liberal niece

Darth Jello
Originally posted by PVS
now its 1984
knock knock on your front door
its the bill oreilly secret police
they have come for your liberal niece

OMG!!! I'm going to see him (for the third time) on thursday.

Come quietly to the camp
we'll torture you and make you a man
don't you worry it's for a cause
Feading News Corporation's Claws

Darth Jello
As with the previous link, click to hear audio.

http://mediamatters.org/items/200603060009

Olbermann on O'Reilly's "Fox security" threat: "Bill thinks he has his own police"

Summary: On MSNBC's Countdown, host Keith Olbermann devoted an entire segment to responding to Bill O'Reilly's threat to turn over to "Fox security" the personal information of a caller to O'Reilly's radio show because the caller mentioned Olbermann's name. Olbermann commented: "Bill thinks he has his own police."

On the February 24 edition of MSNBC's Countdown with Keith Olbermann, host Keith Olbermann devoted an entire segment to responding to Fox News host Bill O'Reilly's March 2 threat to turn over to "Fox security" the personal information of a caller to O'Reilly's radio show because the caller mentioned Olbermann's name. Describing the incident as evidence of O'Reilly's "trolley coming completely off the tracks merely when my name gets mentioned," Olbermann said, "Bill thinks he has his own police."

Olbermann also noted that O'Reilly's threat, made on the March 2 edition of the nationally syndicated Radio Factor and temporarily featured on the program's website, "has been expurgated, erased from the website." Olbermann was referring to the fact that, in an apparent effort to expurgate the threat, O'Reilly's website links to a audio file of the radio show purporting to represent the entire broadcast but is missing the section containing the caller who mentioned Olbermann. A Media Matters for America search turned up the unedited version on the site as well, but it can be found only by manually altering the URL of the edited version and is not linked anywhere on the site. These links are available only to "Premium Members" of billoreilly.com.

Olbermann concluded: "So, now I'm expecting that soon I'll be getting a visit from the Bill O'Reilly police, armed with loofahs," an apparent reference to O'Reilly's October 2004 sexual harassment lawsuit brought by a former Fox News producer, in which the use of a loofah played a prominent role. The lawsuit was settled for an undisclosed amount of money, reportedly in the millions, on October 28, 2004.

As Media Matters has noted, Olbermann has repeatedly awarded O'Reilly with Countdown's "Worst Person" awards designation. O'Reilly has responded by asserting that MSNBC "is a true ratings disaster" and has launched a petition on his website calling for the reinstatement of Phil Donahue, who previously hosted a show on MSNBC in the same 8 p.m. ET time slot as Olbermann's show -- and also the same time slot in which O'Reilly's show airs on Fox News.

From the March 3 broadcast of MSNBC's Countdown with Keith Olbermann:

OLBERMANN: Bill O'Reilly is now threatening callers to his radio show, at least one of whom mentioned my name. Our third story on the Countdown -- oh, here we go. First, it was the warnings to NBC chairman Robert Wright, then the phone calls to NBC president Jeff Zucker, then the petition to get me fired and Phil Donahue brought back, then the erroneous ratings information he gave out. Even in that context, though, this is pretty special. Ted Baxter telling uncooperative listeners that he'll turn their phone numbers over to Fox security, and that Fox security will in turn contact the local authorities. Bill thinks he has his own police.

A caller got through to O'Reilly's radio show yesterday. He insists he used no foul language, that all he did was mention my name, compliment my show, and ask, "Why are you always smearing him, Bill?" And the host, using the dump button all talk radio shows have and the seven-second delay, cut him off. We're not certain what actually got on the air, but this was what was posted on O'Reilly's website as the air check for that part of the show.

O'REILLY (audio clip): Orlando, Florida. Mike, go.

CALLER: Hey, Bill, I appreciate your taking my call.

CALLER: I like to listen to you during the day. I think Keith Olbermann's show --

O'REILLY: There you go, Mike is -- he's a gone guy. You know, we have his -- we have your phone numbers, by the way, so if you're listening, Mike, we have your phone number. And we're going to turn it over to Fox security, and you'll be getting a little visit.

E.D. HILL (co-host): Maybe Mike is from the mothership.

O'REILLY: No, maybe Mike's going to get in big trouble, because we're not gonna play around. When you call us, ladies and gentlemen, just so you know, we do have your phone number. And if you say anything untoward, obscene, or anything like that, Fox security then will contact your local authorities, and you will be held accountable. Fair?

O'REILLY: So just -- all you guys who do this kind of a thing, you know, I know some shock jocks, whatever -- you will be held accountable. Believe it. We'll be right back.

OLBERMANN: Fox security: Hannity and Colmes come to your house with billy clubs. Now, there is a serious part to this. What do you mean, "We have your phone numbers"? What do you mean, "You'll be getting a little visit"? It's a radio show. Even if a caller swears, it's a radio show. Radio show over here, trip to Gitmo over there. Several of the callers now claim they have been contacted by someone identifying himself as the director of Fox News security. We'll get to the legalities in a moment with a former prosecutor. First, there's this giddying aspect of seeing the host's trolley coming completely off the tracks merely when my name gets mentioned. This is how bad it is. Go to the O'Reilly website now, and the call from Mike in Orlando has been expurgated, erased from the website.

O'REILLY (audio clip): We'll be right back.

ANNOUNCER: You're in the "no spin zone" with Bill O'Reilly.

OLBERMANN: Which raises one more thing. You may recall Shepard Smith on his afternoon newscast on Fox News on Monday:

SMITH (video clip): And take a live look at the back of the newsroom. The floor mat says, "The spin stops here." And look at that. O'Reilly is schooling somebody on his staff. Turn it over to Macada (ph), his longtime assistant. And now he's asking the cameraman, "You're not putting me on television, are you?" There is ang -- No, O'Reilly's angry. Where's Olbermann? Let's just throw something at Olbermann, Bill. See you in a minute. We love you, Bill. Thank God for you.

O'REILLY: She likes it, too.

OLBERMANN: I wonder if Bill got Shepard Smith's phone number and turned it over to Fox security. As we mentioned, this little trip into the parallel universe of Bill O'Reilly does underscore a fascinating point: he seems to think, or wants his listeners to think, that if they don't cooperate, they can get into some kind of legal trouble with Fox security. Joining me now, former Connecticut state prosecutor Susan Filan.

OLBERMANN: One last thing. We all know Mr. O'Reilly cannot stop himself from responding. Fail in this business for 25 uninterrupted years, then have a success, and you do wind up a mixture of paranoia and a Napoleonic complex. So I'm going to save him the trouble. I'm going to respond for him. Bill O'Reilly answering this story:

"The abuse of the airwaves is a critical problem with which the First Amendment -- MSNBC's ratings are a disaster. Nobody pays attention to them. I do. I watch, addicted, unable to change the channel. But they're a disaster. So don't pay attention to MSNBC. Nobody watch MSNBC. Nobody is watching MSNBC. If you watch, we have your phone number, by the way. I'll turn it over to Fox security. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?"

OK. And just so we get this ratings thing cleared up, if you want to know what this is really all about: On the air, Billy called this the key demos, and Fox owners call it the money demo. Here are the official ratings, adults 25 to 54 for Wednesday night of this week at 8 p.m. Eastern. O'Reilly, 309,000; this program, 231,000; Nancy Grace Knows What You Did Last Summer , 131,000; Paula Zahn Now, 81,000. Our audience was 75 percent of Ted Baxter's. It ain't perfect. Then again, he's been on for nearly 10 years, and we're still a month away from our third anniversary. So, now I'm expecting that soon I'll be getting a visit from the Bill O'Reilly police, armed with loofahs.

FeceMan
Lengthy post.
O'Reilly's a silly kitten.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by FeceMan
O'Reilly's a silly kitten.

It is too bad he cannot be one of the kittens God kills when someone writes a Harry Potter fan fic.

Quiero Mota
I think O'Reily likes it up the ass!

Darth Jello
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
I think O'Reily likes it up the ass!

i don't know about that, but he definitely likes giving it, with a loofa

besides, there's nothing wrong with that in itself. You're getting ready for every physical you'll have after the age of 40

Hit_and_Miss
that OLBERMANN cracked men up! how is he when hes not at war with o'reily

Darth Jello
HE ACTUALLY DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://mediamatters.org/items/200603100005

Olbermann interviewed O'Reilly caller who was contacted by "Fox News security"

Summary: Keith Olbermann interviewed "Mike from Orlando," the man who called into Bill O'Reilly's nationally syndicated radio program and was threatened by O'Reilly with "a little visit" from "Fox security," simply for mentioning Olbermann's name on the air.

On March 9, MSNBC host Keith Olbermann interviewed "Mike from Orlando," the man who called into the March 2 edition of Fox News host Bill O'Reilly's nationally syndicated radio program and was threatened by O'Reilly with "a little visit" from "Fox security" simply for mentioning Olbermann's name on the air. Olbermann aired a recording of a voicemail "Mike" received from a man identifying himself as "Tony" from "Fox News security," and "Mike" explained that he is not the only person to have called into O'Reilly's radio program and subsequently been contacted by "Tony."

From the March 9 edition of MSNBC's Countdown with Keith Olbermann:

OLBERMANN: Erich Maria Remarque will forgive me, I hope, but it is all quiet on the Bill O'Reilly front. Quiet, too quiet. Our No. 2 story on the Countdown: haven't heard a word from Ted Baxter since the last Thursday , when, chillingly, he revealed that he really believed he could summon local police to pay a visit to callers to his radio program who disagreed with him or said bad words, like my name. Of course, if he's been quiet, others like Howard Stern and Al Franken have not been -- that, and one of the callers who actually got an O'Reilly-ordered phone call from Fox security in a moment. First, a refresher; though we can't be certain how much of the call actually got on the air. This was what was posted on Bill O'Reilly's website.

O'REILLY: Orlando, Florida -- Mike, go.

CALLER: Hey, Bill, I appreciate you taking my call.

CALLER: I like to listen to you during the day. I think Keith Olbermann's show --

O'REILLY: There you go. Mike is -- he's a gone guy. You know, we have this -- we have your phone numbers, by the way. So, if you're listening, Mike, we have your phone number, and we're going to turn it over to Fox security, and you'll be getting a little visit.

E.D. HILL (co-host): Maybe Mike is from the mothership.

O'REILLY: No, maybe Mike is going to get in big trouble, because we are not going to play around. When you call us, ladies and gentlemen, just so you know, we do have your phone number. And if you say anything untoward, obscene, or anything like that, Fox security then will contact your local authorities, and you will be held accountable. Fair?

O'REILLY: So, just, all you guys who do this kind of a thing -- you know, I know some shock jocks, whatever, you will be held accountable. Believe it. We'll be right back.

OLBERMANN: And they'll hit you real hard. The caller insists he used no foul language, but the host used the dump button to cut him off. By the way, their entire exchange was later scrubbed from the website. Last Friday, we addressed Mr. O'Reilly's notion that the caller was doing something illegal, or something constituting harassment. He was not. We explored the possibility that when Fox security calls callers, that that itself could amount to harassment. And it might. As mentioned, there has been some talk about this elsewhere. From the Denver newspaper, The Rocky Mountain News, TV writer Dusty Saunders expressed amazement that talk radio is being used to threaten talk radio callers.

"My first thought," he wrote, "was that the former Denver broadcaster, O'Reilly, had his tongue tucked firmly in his cheek, particularly in regard to Fox security and calling local authorities. But a self-deprecating sense of humor is not one of O'Reilly's strong points," end quote. Then there was the one-two radio punch. First Howard Stern on Tuesday , from his broadcast on Sirius Satellite Radio, besides getting a good laugh from the references to Fox security, Mr. Stern had this to say.

STERN : I think O'Reilly's getting crazy. The fact of the matter is, you are allowed to call into a radio show and say whatever you want. The radio show is soliciting for phone calls. That's the idea of the show. Just because the host doesn't like what the caller is saying, you can't alert the authorities. You can't contact authorities when you have a call-in show.

OLBERMANN: And my friend, Al Franken, on Air America, who got wind of O'Reilly's threat, and has experienced them of his own, during yesterday's broadcast, he aired his Fox security recruitment promo.

VOICEOVER: Join the proud, the few, join Fox security. Boys, we just got a phone number from O'Reilly. Let's roll!

FRANKEN: Yes.

VOICEOVER: O'Reilly and Fox say hello.

VOICEOVER: Join Fox security and be part of the No. 1 security team in cable news. You'll learn how to pat down Madeleine Albright. You'll learn how to stretch Greta Van Susteren's face to the breaking point. And most importantly, you'll learn how to trace a phone number to its source.

FRANKEN: Oh, hi.

VOICEOVER: Fox security: fair --

FRANKEN: Oh, my God! Stop! Oh, please!

VOICEOVER: -- and balanced.

OLBERMANN: And then there is the real Fox News security, which, as the big giant head himself promised, would be calling Mike from Orlando. Last Friday, it actually happened. Fox News security left this message on his answering machine.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE : My name is Tony , from Fox News security. I was wondering if you could give me a phone call? I'd appreciate it. So long. See you.

OLBERMANN: He did not swear there, by the way. We bleeped his last name and his phone number for his own protection. And speaking of his own protection, joining me now is so-called Mike from Orlando whose name is actually Mick, we're withholding his last name to protect his identity. And obviously, that's not bad lighting, we're obscuring that picture deliberately. Good evening to you, sir.

"MICK": Hi, Keith, how are you doing?

OLBERMANN: Tell us what you -- what you said on that call to Mr. O'Reilly that we never got a chance to hear.

"MICK": Well, what I said was: "Hey, Bill, thanks for taking my call. I like to listen to you in the afternoons because Keith Olbermann has the best show at 8 o'clock. Why are you always smearing him?"

OLBERMANN: That was it. There was no swearing? There was no --

"MICK": Nothing.

OLBERMANN: Wow. And why did you -- why did you call?

Darth Jello

FeceMan
It is too bad he cannot be one of the kittens God kills when someone writes a Harry Potter fan fic.
Yeah. 'Cause thos HP fanfics SUCK.

Adam_PoE
Yeah. 'Cause thos HP fanfics SUCK.

And not in the good way.

FeceMan
And not in the good way.
Kekekek. It's a reference to oral sex.

Or a high-quality vacuum. Vacuums are quite nice to have around the house.

Bardock42
Kekekek. It's a reference to oral sex.

People explaining jokes SUCK.

Victor Von Doom
People explaining jokes SUCK.

And not in the good way.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
And not in the good way. Kekekek. It's a reference to oral sex.

Are we going somewhere yet?

Darth Jello
I don't know how this went off topic, but the latest update was that O'Rielly actually DID order someone from fox security named "tony" to call and threaten several callers he didn't like.

Capt_Fantastic
I don't know how this went off topic, but the latest update was that O'Rielly actually DID order someone from fox security named "tony" to call and threaten several callers he didn't like.

Ha. This guy must get pulled over by the weight of his own balls every night on the way home.

PVS
thats right. the oreilly secret police will bust down your door and rub your genitals with a loofa until they become quite sore fear

Capt_Fantastic
ummmm....a loofa

PVS
reference to his sexual harrassment case

Capt_Fantastic
"ummm...a loofa" as in "that's hot"

PVS
oh ok. "ummm" usually implies thinking or questioning.
i think what you mean was "mmmmmmm" stick out tongue

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by PVS
oh ok. "ummm" usually implies thinking or questioning.
i think what you mean was "mmmmmmm" stick out tongue

yes, thats it! I always have a hard time with that.

mmmm...a loofa

FeceMan
Jews SUCK.
You bastard!

Darth Jello
wait, when did he say that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.