horror movie collection

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

doomsday49
I was just wondering if anybody here actually collect horror movie besides just watching it. I have about 100 horror movies. Does anybody else have any and if you do how many movies do you have.

Cinemaddiction
This thread AGAIN....?

Impediment
Yep. Again.

cropsy_is_god
I have over 200 horror films on dvd.

papabeard
I dont have many :

Texas Chainsaw Massacre 1,2,3,4 and Remake
Nightmare on Elm Stree Collection (1-7)
The Hills Have Eyes
Last House on the Left
Freddy vs Jason
An American Werewolf In London
The Wicker Man
Henry POASK
Bubba Ho Tep
The Thing
Hellraiser 1-3
House of 1000 Corpses
The Devils Rejects
Cabin Fever
Driller Killer
The Eye
The House on Sorority Row
Sleepaway Camp 3
Schock

.................and about 25 zombie films

MildPossession
There is a topic somewhere on here where we put up our horror collections.

Comicbook_kid
I live, breathe, eat, sleep, and shit horror movies...and currently have about 600 of them on DVD and VHS...I've been collecting for many, many years now and have some very rare, out of print, and hard to find gems. I have many, many favorites and am always finding lots of good stuff out there that you hardly hear about...but yes, I am a serious collector as well as a watcher...!!!

doomsday49
sorry guys i didn't realize this thread was done. Well for the newbies who hasn't post on the other thread this is for you.

doomsday49
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
I live, breathe, eat, sleep, and shit horror movies...and currently have about 600 of them on DVD and VHS...I've been collecting for many, many years now and have some very rare, out of print, and hard to find gems. I have many, many favorites and am always finding lots of good stuff out there that you hardly hear about...but yes, I am a serious collector as well as a watcher...!!!

Hey what are some of the movies that we've never heard about.

MildPossession
Go here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=322223&highlight=horror+collection

Myers Kicks Ass
the worst series is the evil dead THEY are ballocks

Myers Kicks Ass
Originally posted by Myers Kicks Ass
the worst series is the evil dead THEY are ballocks

sorry sent this 2 the wrong place ignore it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.