MOTS Kyle vs. DE Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
Kyle Katarn, self-trained Jedi who has momentarily fallen to the Dark Side in Mysteries of the Sith, versus Luke Skywalker, the last hope of reviving the Jedi Order, having fallen to the Dark Side at Palpatine's tempations in Dark Empire.

Roughly about the same year (MOTS was in 10 ABY, DE in 11 ABY).

The battle takes place on Nar Shaddaa.

Round 1: Duel with Lightsabers

Round 2: Competition of the Force

Round 3: Shootout!

Faunus
I'd have to say Luke takes the first two, and then probably gets shot to bits by Katarn.

Arker
Erm...

I haven't read DE. Luke turns to the Dark Side? Is he still a Dark Sider in the latest DN novel?

Faunus
No. . .

Captain REX
Someone hasn't been keeping up with EU at all...

Though, that would make sense, since you shouldn't be able to return from the Dark Side while everyone in EU is a flit with it.

Anyways, I think the lightsaber competition would be quite a fight. But Kyle should definitely take the blaster competition.

Arker
I just got into EU, to be honest. I'm starting with LoE, and then I'm going to start reading the others like Cestus Deception, then Shatterpoint, then I'll probably move on to NJO and stuff.

Wesker
I highly recommend the Clone Wars novels and the novels that are prequels to the movies themselves (Labyrinth of Evil, Cloak of Deception, The Approaching Storm).

Arker
Cloak of Deception takes place right before TPM, right?

Wesker
Yep. Excellent novel.

Arker
Who's the author?

Wesker
Luceno.

Arker
Oh, then it must be good.

tdtd
I just finished DE, time to read NJO followed by DN followed by LOTF and hopefully Legacy..

Arker
I can't seem to find DE or DN. I went to Borders a few days back and all I could find were the CW novels, the preludes, and NJO.

Captain REX
www.swcomics.com for DE. wink

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Faunus
I'd have to say Luke takes the first two, and then probably gets shot to bits by Katarn.

Agreed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.