Batman Vs. Conan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
O.K., just imagine that Batman gets time-warped back in time 12,000 years ago and lands smack-dab in the Hyborian Age...the only thing he has in his utility belt are a few batarangs!!! No gas pellets, no smoke bombs, no nerve gas, no explosives, or anything like that...just a few batarangs.

Batman spots Conan running out of a temple holding a pouch of jewels he has just stolen from a greedy, evil King...Batman jumps down and kicks the jewels out of Conan's hand.

"By Crom, that's the last mistake you shall ever make. I'll sever your masked head from your shoulders for that!!!" shouts Conan as he pulls out his sword from it's sheath...
Batman prepares for the fight of his life against the greatest warrior of the Hyborian Age!!!!

Conan also has a shield and a dagger and Batman just has his fighting skills, batarangs, and his wits...so who ends up taking down who???

hoorayforpeepee
overkilllllllllllllllll

conan 9/10

Dizzle
Conan is a monster. By Crom, Batman gets decapitated. Or castrated. Depending on how Conan's feeling that particular day.

grey fox
Conan , he's not badass because he's conan , he's conan because he's badass

MrHeavySilence
Batman hired Dark Horse to steal the license of Conan The Barbarian from Marvel, and then he bought Dark Horse. And then he reprinted all the issues where Conan gets drunk and captured.

grey fox
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Batman hired Dark Horse to steal the license of Conan The Barbarian from Marvel, and then he bought Dark Horse. And then he reprinted all the issues where Conan gets drunk and captured.

....Makes sense.......

Tron
Does Conan get to were a pimp coat and gold chains in this fight too? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ex11B
Conan is the man.

NoFate007
I think someone wanted Batman to lose really bad, eh? Lol.

Tron
Originally posted by Tron
Does Conan get to were a pimp coat and gold chains in this fight too? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I just wonder how many people actually got this comment... whistle

Comicbook_kid
heh heh heh, yeah I did...but I doubt many other people will though....
It's in reference to an issue of What if (Vol. 1) #43 from the seventies where he goes to the future and becomes a pimp-daddy with a white polyesther suit!!!!!!! For a good laugh, it's highly recommended material!!!! laughing

By Crom!
By Crom this forum used to have some sense!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.