Dark Emperor Katarn vs. Luke Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
In Jedi Knight, the player has the option of turning to the Dark Side and ending the game with Kyle Katarn as the Emperor of the Empire, as of 5 ABY, empowered by the Valley of the Jedi.

Surely Luke would probably flip and want to take him out.

So, the battle takes place in Kyle's Throne Room.

It is a contest of lightsaber skill and Force power.

Darth Traya
Not sure, but why do you have two emo men kissing in your sig, Rex?

Captain REX
*slashes Traya's wrists with Sith Lightning*

Don't even ask how that's possible. But it is.

Captain REX
*pokes the thread*

Wesker
*Pokes it too*

Jim, it's dead!

Hello Friend
*pokes the thread as well*

w00t, this is fun

Wesker
*Stabs thread*

Faunus
*tears hole wider, shoves REX into it*

Captain REX
*sigh*

On topic? At all?

Darth_Glentract
I don't think anyone any knows.

Captain REX
I guess not...

Retnan
What had Luke done with the saber up to that point? Beat his daddy?

And force powers? Forget it. Emperor Katarn would fry him with lightning. If Luke managed to defend the lightning he'd live long enough to get sliced and diced.

RE: Blaxican
Wow, this thread was like, a catastrophic failure. lmao

Slash_KMC
Yeah, not one on topic post.

Retnan
I don't know why. Good matchup in my opinion. And unlike all the hypothetical ones it would have happened if you go with the dark side ending of the game.

Maybe I'm selling Luke short a bit, I'm sure computer game Luke is more powerful than film and Truce at Bakura Luke.

Sticking with Katarn though.

Lord Lucien
4.5 ABY Luke was moving ships, delving in to the inner madness of "the Dark" and defeating a brainwashed Kar Vastor in combat.

And according to him, those aren't his "best moves". Guy's good.

truejedi
i loved how shadow of mindor went back and built young luke up. This was the same Kar Vastor that Mace couldn't defeat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.