Sarriss vs. Mara Jade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
A battle of Katarn's bitches! Sarriss becomes Kyle's apprentice if he falls to the Dark Side and takes the Valley of the Jedi for himself, and Mara Jade becomes his apprentice for awhile.

The fight takes place on a Star Destroyer bridge.

Veneficus
Sarriss was pretty damn dangerous if I remember correctly, described as being a master with the lightsaber if memory serves.

Personaly I think Sarriss can take this. Granted Mara is good, but I have my doubts to her Force and Lightsabers skills.

Captain REX
Heh! Keep in mind, this is Mara and Sarriss as of 5 ABY (or anywhere around there).

I think Sarriss would take it as well.

IKC
Then Sariss takes Mara "I'm barely trained" Jade, if it's just 5 ABY.

Captain REX
I don't remember how much Sarriss has trained...

Fire Ant
As the daughter of Black Hole, she was raised among the Prophets of the Dark side. So, she's essentially been training her whole life.

Mara's got some smuggler/assassin tricks up her sleeve, but I believe Sariss is a Makashi master. Mara's got a chance if she plays dirty, but in a straight duel, this goes to Sariss.

Also, "deadly sight" is pretty mean.

Q99
Originally posted by REXXXX
A battle of Katarn's bitches! Sarriss becomes Kyle's apprentice if he falls to the Dark Side and takes the Valley of the Jedi for himself, and Mara Jade becomes his apprentice for awhile.

Note: They became mutual apprentice/masters.

See, the Jedi order was lacking in more experienced people to teach them, they knew about as much as Luke, so they decided to stick with each other and share training as a way to improve.

Sariss (one R, btw) is not in her league, Mara's Kyle's peer.

Mara's got some smuggler/assassin tricks up her sleeve,

She was trained by Palpatine to be his Hand, so that's a bit of an understatement ^^

NewGuy01
Didn't Kyle and Mara outwardly accept one another as combat equals?

Didn't an inexperienced Kyle defeat Sarriss?

My case is rested.

Fire Ant
Yeah, and Mara gave a good fight to Caedus.. Okay, I concede. stick out tongue Mara ftw.

Sariss is one of a few characters with a great concept that I'd like to have seen a lot more of.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.