SuperGirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MysteryRidah
I was just looking at some photos of supergirl, i think bringing her in maybe in season 6 or 7 , might be good.

What do you think?
big grin

NoFate007
I'd vote a no. I think they should keep it the way its been, just focused on Clark having the super powers.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by NoFate007
I'd vote a no. I think they should keep it the way its been, just focused on Clark having the super powers.

steverules
No no

MysteryRidah
As a guest, not to stay guys. lol

Kal875
well they already had a Supergirl type of Character and a Superboy type and they ruined both of them. Having anymore would kill it.

MysteryRidah
WHAT?

Superboy type?

I said supergirl, the real one. The girl that you seen was in no shape or form supergirl, she just had powers like clark and she was sent by clark's real father.

The real supergirl is completely different then what you see on what, um Forsaken. And the girl who played on Forsaken was cool, stop hating.

~Mitsurugi~
1234 hhmm interesting!

Whos_Pete
Bring Supergirl in, and bring in Superdog while you're at it... wait.. they already did.

pharrrRRRRP!

Smallville
You mean kind of like a CAMEO?

And, as Whos Pete said, they did that already.

omaga
Originally posted by MysteryRidah
I was just looking at some photos of supergirl, i think bringing her in maybe in season 6 or 7 , might be good.

What do you think?
big grin

omaga

What do you think?
big grin

but if they do i hope she looks like this.....

omaga
Originally posted by omaga
but if they do i hope she looks like this.....

or this.....

MysteryRidah
Originally posted by Smallville
You mean kind of like a CAMEO?

And, as Whos Pete said, they did that already.

Who was this? confused

Kal875
WHAT?

Superboy type?

I said supergirl, the real one. The girl that you seen was in no shape or form supergirl, she just had powers like clark and she was sent by clark's real father.

The real supergirl is completely different then what you see on what, um Forsaken. And the girl who played on Forsaken was cool, stop hating.

Remember the guy who stole Clark's powers? Even though he was not the real deal they still named him Superboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.