Underworld Evolution's DVD release date?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rage420
Has anybody heard anything on about when it will come out?

T.M
It was only released in cinemas in January.

kanis
vampire Its got to be bought when it comes out though.

MildPossession
No official release dates.

Rage420
Originally posted by T.M
It was only released in cinemas in January.

So, King Kong was December and they annouced there DVD release a mouth or so ago.

I can usually find something about when a DVD is to be released a month or two after it's theater release.

Rage420
Now that I think about it, I found out Star Wars III's DVD release date a week or two after it came out in theaters. That's by far the quickest though.

kanis
vampire yeah but that was trailered to death.

Rage420
Yeah, but that has nothing to do with finding out a quick release date.

Rage420
ComingSoon.net just posted that it will be out June 6th
http://www.comingsoon.net/database.php

MildPossession
Yep, June 6th is official.

Rage420
That seems pretty long away to me though. I would have guessed an April if not May release. Just because King Kong's DVD release is coming so quick.

papabeard
Underworld sucks a$$, Death Dealers? puhlease. sick

Is the sequel better than the original?

Buckaroo
I liked Underworld 2 more than the first. The action was a bit better. And Kate Beckinsale shed the skintight outift for a scene. That was ace. There were too many disposable characters, though.

kanis
devil I only went to see it for the vampire/werewolf hybrid and the cool fighting scenes between him and William where he tears his head off, they've got the dvd in the library's sound and vision area and i'm debating getting it and watching it again but not yet.

redcaped
I bought it the Tuesday before! Can you believe it?!

kanis
vampire Yeah i can. My dad bought the two underworld dvd boxset which is weird because we got him the first underworld two christmas's ago. Anyway it was absolutely fantastic watching underworld evolution again .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.