How many types of Lightsabers are there?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

w00t2112
I've read in other sites, that Lightsabers vary in size and some can be more like a whip, however is the credible sources, depicting the different types of lightsabers?

willman
a whip?
LMAO!
'lightsabre becomes sex toy for the strong skinned person, who can withstand its cutting force'

Arker
Do you like hilts? Or types of lightsabers? Because all I can think of is a standard and double-bladed. I don't think there are whips though...

Wesker
Each lightsaber is supposed to be unique because they are hand-made. And "lightwhips" exist. See the Cestus Deception.

Arker
Hm, interesting.

zephiel7
That I think would be a VERY dangerous weapon for the wielder.

Wesker
Kit Fisto's really good at it, able to disarm Obi-Wan in a mock battle. I'm surprised it's not used more, actually.

Lörd Sorgo
EDIT

Captain REX
Lumiya specializes in a form of the lightwhip.

As does the Dark Lady Githany.

DiamondBullets
a lot.

Stalker 360
there is also a light club used in one of the pc games

docb77
Hmm... how many kinds of lightsabers are there? How many different jedi/sith are there?

vpokdekjyafmidp
how many colors are there?

Stalker 360
green red blue orange silver white purple lavender the other green gold thats all i can think off right now

vpokdekjyafmidp
who are the owners of the:

silver
white
lavender
gold
the other green
orange (i think plo koon)

?

Captain REX
You can pretty much go with whatever color you want. There's no real rule saying 'Stick with these colors!'

As for hilts...there's as many hilts as there are Jedi/Sith/Darkies. Which is to say, too many to count.

vpokdekjyafmidp
i meant the blade or light beam or whatever

Twilight Janick
Imagine the yellow and the pink ones. I have a lot of doubts about the brown lightsabers.

vpokdekjyafmidp
yeah wtf thats like a poopsaber

Bespin Bart
Brown would be pretty lame, but I can imagine it's out there somewhere. If I had one, it'd be more of a rustic red than brown...

vpokdekjyafmidp
id have an invisible lightsaber

Femi32
How hot can a lightsaber get?

Bespin Bart
Pretty fecking hot.

w00t2112
I've heard there are great sabers, like sabers that are much longer than your average saber, ie somewhat like a barstard sword..is this true? or just some speculation/lie

Fishy
No thats not a lie, Malak had a longer saber then normal sabers.

Veneficus
So did Desann actually.

Master Fisto
there are in fact "whips"... they can repel a lightsaber, but are not necessarily considered sabers themselves...
-see The Deadly Hunter by Jude Watson

w00t2112
I wonder why no Sith or Jedi, ever wielded a barstard saber, especially someone like Ragnos, it would have been fitting for him, as well as a good replacement for his barstard sword.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.