superman vs. darth vader reply

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deicide
a while back someone posted a Superman vs Darth Vader match....with mixed views. im here to share mine. Darth Vader has a Kryptonite crystal and makes a lightsaber with it and kills superman. with his new kryptonite lightsaber Superman wouldnt be able to get near Vader. end of match. if it were in comic form it would only be a few panels. any power Supes has would be weak against a Kryptonite lightsaber. or Vader could force throw Kryptonite shards at Superman. i mean i like Supes as much as the next guy....but what is he without his powers? he relys soley on them. kool but unique response huh?? thaught so...smile

Darth Kal-El
oh my ****ing god....

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Deicide
a while back someone posted a Superman vs Darth Vader match....with mixed views. im here to share mine. Darth Vader has a Kryptonite crystal and makes a lightsaber with it and kills superman. with his new kryptonite lightsaber Superman wouldnt be able to get near Vader. end of match. if it were in comic form it would only be a few panels. any power Supes has would be weak against a Kryptonite lightsaber. or Vader could force throw Kryptonite shards at Superman. i mean i like Supes as much as the next guy....but what is he without his powers? he relys soley on them. kool but unique response huh?? thaught so...smile
Superman could just vaporize Darth Vader with his heat vision from space if that was needed...

Sixth_Winged
Or judo flip him to the sun..

Galvaclaw
Kryptonite doesn't weaken superman instantly. He defeated Batman when he was possed by the krytonite man using hand to hand combat. In that battle he used his excelent martial arts skills to take out Batman.

When wonderwoman pulled out Kryptonite against Superman he kocked her from the Sun to earth in one blow.

Ok lets look at your argument. All superman's powers appear to work on Kryptonite as they do any rock. If we assume The kryptonite crystal creates a blade composed of light at the same at the same wavelength as K radiation. As a lightsaber doesn't desintegrate the user and anyone nearby its effects must be localised, which means unless the blade strikes him Superman won't be weakened.

As for the kryptonite shards. Could Superman not just dodge them? Sadly this sin't the most stupid Darth vader vs argument I've seen. Darth vader versus Unicron comes to mind.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
oh my ****ing god....

hysterical
I feel your pain, pal. wink

Rewmac
What da f*** is dat??? What's this thread?? Someone do somethin'

steverules
Oh crap my orange juice has fairy liquid in it! Bleh, nasty taste.

inamilist
WTF???

why would ANYONE ressurect this

there wasn't any debate in the first, it was just some idiot fanboy who thought Vader could move faster than light

anyways, I remember seeing a scan of some guy with a six shooter and kryptonite bullets blast the crap outta supes from fairly close range, and he wasnt dead (hurtin, ya)

Kryptonite isnt an instant win... like if I had some, supes would still pwn me, even if i had like, a boulder of it

grey fox
Supes crushes vader , or flings him into the sun , or lobotomises him .

....In fact i could see the heat vision death being animated.

Supes flies up out of the atmosphere leaving a trail of light behind him (he's going that damn fast) , vader looks up and see's a little red spark in the sky. The camera suddenly focuses on supes thrusting his neck and head forward , a huge Cyclops style blast emanates from supe's eyes before we focus back on the crater that is Anakin skywalker.

Pwned

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.